Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server donations are separate?
Started by Unknown User

They're still being worked on, soldier pack should be working x
Hold on, just noticed something else.

Our tag in front of our name is determined by our DONATION status??

It's a PVP server, I didn't realize that donating made you a warrior? I have no real way of donating so myself, being a PVP enthusiast, will have to be a 'grunt' always? Seems a bit stupid to me.

Maybe have the ranking system separate and determined by your kill death ratio or kills alone....

I find it silly how a person who PVP's constantly with lets say 300 kills is a 'grunt', whereas somebody who donates 20 dollars and has killed 4 people gets a more respected title...

Hope this will change in the near future...
Save money --> get prepaid credit card thing --> donate.
Coffeey wrote:

It's a PVP server, I didn't realize that donating made you a warrior? I have no real way of donating so myself, being a PVP enthusiast, will have to be a 'grunt' always? Seems a bit stupid to me.

Maybe have the ranking system separate and determined by your kill death ratio or kills alone....

I find it silly how a person who PVP's constantly with lets say 300 kills is a 'grunt', whereas somebody who donates 20 dollars and has killed 4 people gets a more respected title...

Win top voter for the month. I am guessing you will be able to chose which world the donation perk can go on.

On main world donators can been seen by their name colour and prefix and no-one has complained about that.

I am sure something can be worked out to make a ranking for players through pvp killing/deaths. Maybe have a faction page list up on the website like we did for main server factions x
DanniDorrito wrote:
Coffeey wrote:

On main world donators can been seen by their name colour and prefix and no-one has complained about that.

That's because on the main world the donations don't give you a prefix saying 'Epic Builder' or 'Elite Miner' for DONATING

It's the same as the above example on the PVP server. That, is that DONATING gets you a prefix falsely stating your skills as a PVP'er.....

It's allowing a donation to determine your skill at something, and not by doing the thing itself.

It's just silly imo, and unfair on those people who love PVPing but cannot donate.

I really hope you can discuss my suggestion with the staff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I totally agree, donation status shouldn't determine your title.

That sounds awfully capitalist now doesn't it... >.>

People don't complain about it in the real world because it doesn't give you a title, it gives you a sign that you have donated.

In the PVP world, it would give you superiority over others, I'm not cool with that. I think KDR ratio is a MUCH better way to do it. It gives you something to fight for too.
i think There has to be Donor tags and

Pvp >KDR tagz

Just the usual Donor tag like in main server

And PVP tagz for the KDR of the person itself
Server needs donations to run. If you care so much about a prefix, donate for one.
Mr.Flip wrote:
Server needs donations to run. If you care so much about a prefix, donate for one.

Did you even read why this thread is here?
Flip your missing the issue...It has nothing to do with caring about the prefix so muc has earning it in a way that is deserved...so wha tif it needs donations, then give the the donor prefix like the main world..Why should I a total PVP noob be able to be called a Warlord becuase I donated 300 dollars, but the actual good pvp who can't donate becuase of some sort of money issue, has to be stuck with a title like Noob...Kinda think thats stupid...