Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Moderator Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Sorry skipped a few questions in my previous post.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: around 2 months

6. Friends in Minetown: lolasian6969, Dark_Wing12, Nemenix, ambiosis, mindreader007, cadeo111, angryfish42, and many more <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, and don't plan to be. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft IGN: Candypop800

Timezone: EST

Hours Per Week You Play 20+

How Long Have You Been Playing Minetown : 6 Months

Friends In Minetown : Not Many But I Have An Regular Amount Of Friends

Have You Ever Been Banned Before : No

Do You Have Any Experience With Minecraft administration : No But This Is My First Chance

Can You Use Mumble: Yes

Why Do You Think You Would Be A Good Moderator : I May Be Young But I Love To Help The Community And I Love Helping People And Having Kinda A Say Of What Goes On In The Community I Also Know What Is Wrong And Whats Right

Additional Info You Would Like To Tell Us?: I Am Pretty Young So I Would Be Okay With The Helper Rank
1. Minecraft IGN:XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT +10 so EST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 10+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: October 2011

6. Friends in Minetown: mainly peps in my pvp faction Masters so matt, kong, abzilla, isoccer cant remember really.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No as clean as a whistle

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I ran a server with my friend for about 6 months we got up to about 10 members on all the time.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Either computer don't like mumble or mumble don't like computer becuase it never works. So no I can't use it. I will as soon as i get new cp. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I think I would be a good moderator because I have experince with administration and know the plugins. I am able to calm situations down and I am very willing to do what ever task I am set. I also believe I would be a good moderator becuase I am very punctual to situations and always listen when people are trying to talk to me.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I very rarely use the main server now as my main focus is PVP therefore suiting to the role of PVP Moderator. I am very willing to give up my faction activity and become offiliated with no faction. I am also so a long serving member who rarely leaves the server for more than 1 week.
The staff positions have been consolidated for PvP and Main world servers. Please repost in the Main Moderator application thread if you are age 16 or older and would like to be considered for staff. This thread is no longer needed.