Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Moderator Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft IGN: PokemonGardevoir

2. Age: 13

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard

4. Hours per week you play (Average):

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since December 2011

6. Friends in Minetown: Everyone! Especially Stealth, Mewtwo, Luggious, and even the Domionion guys <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes a few times, most were just slip-ups.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I was a moderator for a bit on a server that got removed.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes! I'm going to try and get the App on my Ipod

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I actually plan on helping build and expand spawn & adding shops instead of monitoring player activities, but I can do that aswell.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm applying since I asked Dynamus if he needed any help building some projects near spawn and he told me to apply for moderator to help him. It's O.K. If you revoke my powers once construction is complete. I'm just trying to help <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft IGN: mattgehring123

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Time

4. Hours per week you play (Average): ~30 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 6 Months

6. Friends in Minetown: I hate to put the normal answer as many people often do, but yes, I do try to be friends with everyone. Anyone who knows me well, notices that I am very rarely angry or frustrated with people, as that is just not the type of person I am. Aside from that, my best server friends would be: isoccerplayer, donkeyykong, Kong999, XCoaster, DanniDorrito, Zionia000, tomcort, PokemonGardevoir, madster456.... I apologize to those I accidentally left out <3

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope. Well... one time Danni did to make me go to sleep. But besides that fun time, not at all. I find that if you use common sense... you just won't be banned.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. Before coming to Minetown, I hosted my own private server for just my brother and I, where I learned quite a bit about bukkit. Recently becoming a member of Event+ Staff, I have learned my ways around region flags and World Editing. Despite not being official staff, I find myself monitoring chat to make sure people behave, and report "offenders" to staff privately.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, I can. I'm more of a listener though... teehee!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I follow the rules. Yep, I said it in 4 words. I think I am genuinely a friendly person who has interest of getting to know the members of the community, and making sure everyone has fun. I hate it when one person ruins something for everyone. To me, moderator is having the chance to have fun, while ensuring others have fun as well. Yet, I'm also not one of those who is just on Minetown as a hope to get moderator. I'm here to have fun, and make friends.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Here comes the difficult part. It's going to be really tough for me to leave my own faction to be moderator. I'm being 100% truthful in this application, so although it may drastically hurt my chances, I just want to put it out there that I may not leave my faction. However, I am not huge on the PvP aspect of my faction, rather I focus more on building, and coincidentally... moderating! I thank you for reading this application and taking however many minutes it may take to consider me to be moderator of Minetown PvP. Have a great day! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft IGN:

2. Age: 15 , 1996/7/31

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UTC)+4 Abudhabi

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 7 hours per day all week long expect Friday + Its summer ..

5. How long have you been in MineTown: .........

6. Friends in Minetown: Mostly everyone

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No. (yes i got banned for some misunderstanding was unbanned in 10 mins though )

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: ...

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Well .. One year moderating in main i think is enough to explain ..

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Ive seen the doom of broly , the rage of omega ... And seen the fall of Creative.
1. Minecraft IGN: isoccerplayer (a.k.a Dr.eyeSoccer, and iSoccer)

2. Age: 15, 7 months

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): MST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 20-30 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 8 months, 11 days

6. Friends in Minetown: mattgehring123, donkeyykong, XCoaster, dunsjohn, Kong999, abzilla, joey_dev, Zionia000, and DanniDorrito just to name a few. I am not enemies nor consider anyone within the community someone I dislike.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes. In October I believe, there was a misunderstanding and I was banned for 'Luring.' I appealed, and an hour later I was mining happily on the server again.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Well, if you consider dealing with players from a Helper's standpoint, then yes.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes. I can be active too, if you want me to be :3

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Well, I would definitely enjoy it. I can take a unbiased point and hear both sides of the story, and have a professional attitude towards the community, when I am expected to.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well..... nothing off the top of my head... I'm a Helper on the Minetown Main, if you didn;t already know that.
1. Minecraft IGN: donkeyykong

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 15+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 11 months

6. Friends in Minetown: Kong999, Dillon1975, DanniDorrito, Heiwashin, iSoccerplayer, XCoaster, Abzilla, Driak, Okifool66, jallaf, Coffeey, TPrezzle, Landr0, locklionheart, mattgehring123, Holysm0kes, Yield88, Dannyboyg1, Toooooo mannnyyy, Sorry I can't list all my friends I've made on Minetown xD.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, but it was when Omega was having his mental issues:P So, in a way yes.. but in another way no xD.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Indeed

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yup:D I try to log on every day ^^

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Well, I have been here a long time, I know the rules, I try to be firm, I help out some mods once and a while. I just thought this would be better than becoming a moderator on the main since there is a lot more troubles on there. ^^ This would be... my.. say.. practice run:P

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hope you choose me to be a mod on the PvP server! ^^

Thanks! -Donkeyy.
Minecraft IGN: moon_rocks

Timezone: CST

Hours per week you play: 35-40+

How long have you been in Minetown: 2 Years, don't know exact day, my forum profile says 3 months, because my email got hacked and I had to make a new account, but if you look me up in the records it will be ~2 years

Friends in MineTown: RazorSharpX5, CytoCraft, PokemonGardenovoir, mattgeihring123, All the news in the Guest server and Guest Chat, isoccerplayer, I hope all the Mods and Admins, And I like to be neutral with everyone else.

Have you ever been banned before? Nope, you could look me up on MCBans as I have a clear record there. Im never been banned before on MineTown, (If thats what you mean) or any other server, I go on other servers to make friends. I prefer not to ramble too much about the banning subject.

Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I've been Mod on numerous servers, (probably ~7) And used to own a Bukkit Server.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, I need to get a microphone first, every one I buy breaks, probably have to find one of Amazon as no store has decent ones, (Or any at all -_-) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain: Im good with people, I like to help people and do my best at it all the time, (ask anybody, they'll probably say I do) I like doing stuff like PE's and stuff(Beyond me I don't know why) And like to know about the internals of things. I always do my Very (Meant to be capitalized) Best (Also) to Always follow all the rules. I know that this might, and probably won't be accepted, but I love to stay optimistic about things. Im not going to make any deals, or ask for it in game, or nag you, I just want you to know that if this dosent get accepted I will always hold you all in thehigest form of respect, thanks.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think MineTown is a great server, or should I say server(s), with a extravagant community and I would like to be a part of the community and have the power to be more dedicated into the server, because Minecraft Single Player bores me badly, I like to Build and Chat, and Help, because I think thats what tops of Minecraft. The people, the community, and Bukkit (Lol).
1. Minecraft IGN:99codeman99

2. Age:15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):MT

4. Hours per week you play (Average):50+ hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: almost a year i think

6. Friends in Minetown: bigedog13 nick663

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:yes i dont want to say because of the whole discusio i had

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: yes

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): yes i can

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i think i would be good moderator on the pvp server because i like pvp i know most of the ppl and i know everything there needs to know about factions

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: nothign really just i love minetown

ohh ya this msg will self destuct in 5 seconds

DANGIT forgot the fuse agian
moon_rocks wrote:

Minecraft IGN: moon_rocks

Timezone: CST

Hours per week you play: 35-40+

How long have you been in Minetown: 2 Years, don't know exact day, my forum profile says 3 months, because my email got hacked and I had to make a new account, but if you look me up in the records it will be ~2 years

Friends in MineTown: RazorSharpX5, CytoCraft, PokemonGardenovoir, mattgeihring123, All the news in the Guest server and Guest Chat, isoccerplayer, I hope all the Mods and Admins, And I like to be neutral with everyone else.

Have you ever been banned before? Nope, you could look me up on MCBans as I have a clear record there. Im never been banned before on MineTown, (If thats what you mean) or any other server, I go on other servers to make friends. I prefer not to ramble too much about the banning subject.

Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I've been Mod on numerous servers, (probably ~7) And used to own a Bukkit Server.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, I need to get a microphone first, every one I buy breaks, probably have to find one of Amazon as no store has decent ones, (Or any at all -_-) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain: Im good with people, I like to help people and do my best at it all the time, (ask anybody, they'll probably say I do) I like doing stuff like PE's and stuff(Beyond me I don't know why) And like to know about the internals of things. I always do my Very (Meant to be capitalized) Best (Also) to Always follow all the rules. I know that this might, and probably won't be accepted, but I love to stay optimistic about things. Im not going to make any deals, or ask for it in game, or nag you, I just want you to know that if this dosent get accepted I will always hold you all in thehigest form of respect, thanks.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think MineTown is a great server, or should I say server(s), with a extravagant community and I would like to be a part of the community and have the power to be more dedicated into the server, because Minecraft Single Player bores me badly, I like to Build and Chat, and Help, because I think thats what tops of Minecraft. The people, the community, and Bukkit (Lol).

Minetown isnt even 2 years old ..
1. Minecraft IGN:Cade616

2. Age: 14. (Yes, i know I'm a bit young. But I am quite mature. As they say, age is only a number.)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 42-50

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I played on bloodchaos for about a month.

6. Friends in Minetown: Almost everyone who played on bloodchaos! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, I follow rules that are given to me.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, i have hosted over a dozen home servers, and I am familiar with most plugins out there. I know all the Essentials, World Guard, AND World edit commands. I also know a plethora of other plugins.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I have alot of experience with administration, Like i said earlier, I have hosted many servers. I will be a fair, but strict moderator. I will enforce all the rules, and I will try my best to help provide a good experience for the players.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I play minecraft alot, so i will be on the server quite a bit. I love to help people out, So i think i would be a great moderator. Thanks for taking the time to review my application!
1. Minecraft IGN:Hayden775

2. Age:14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):EST

4. Hours per week you play (Average):35+

5. How long have you been in MineTown:since October 2011 (about 9 months)

6. Friends in Minetown:Too numerous to list but a few are: Driak, mattgehring123, subignition, XCoaster, isoccerplayer, other staff, Gabrielscraft, SeamusFAV, pieman506, etc.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:I am owner/admin on another server

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Being owner/admin on my other server, I've already had experience with the rules that must be upheld. While PVP brings friendly competition, there are rules that players must follow. Spawn camping/killing, trash talk, disrespect in general will be handled in a manner that will be fair, and strict when absolutely necessary.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a base knowledge of a bunch of plugins