Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Moderator Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft IGN:

Landr0

2. Age

19 (°December 7 1992)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

GMT+1

4. Hours per week you play (Average):

40+

5. How long have you been in MineTown:

One year (°June 7 2011)

6. Friends in Minetown:

The majority of the community. I get along with everyone, don't have any enemies.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

I have unfortunately been banned twice up to now. Once for posting an inapropriate link in the mumble channel. It got me temp banned because the /jail was broken. And the other time was two days ago. I had an argument with Lomanic in the PvP world over a misunderstanding. This was better done in private messages rather than in global chat.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:

I used to be an admin on tiny server. I've learned a lot as Event Staff as well.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):

I am usually on Mumble every time I play.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.:

I am experienced with the majority of the used plugins. I've been on this server for quite a while. Since my one year stay I have always tried to be an example to others. I can and will solve conflicts without any personal favors.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am experienced when it comes down to PvP. I know how people can experience things and I know how to react. I spent the majority of my time on the main server pvping and observing pvp situations. People are likely to be more arrogant and likely to moan a lot more than they usually do. I know where to step in and draw the line. PvP can easily upset anyone. The key is to make it fun for everyone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Minecraft IGN: moon_rocks

Timezone: CST

Hours per week you play: 35-40+

How long have you been in Minetown: 2 Years, don't know exact day, my forum profile says 3 months, because my email got hacked and I had to make a new account, but if you look me up in the records it will be ~9 months, Sooooooo sorry I found out about /whois today <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> My apologies, but jallaf. 3 months, you made me look like a idiot in front of all the people and Mods and Admins. I wanted to be friends with everybody.

Friends in MineTown: RazorSharpX5, CytoCraft, PokemonGardenovoir, mattgeihring123, All the news in the Guest server and Guest Chat, isoccerplayer, I hope all the Mods and Admins, And I like to be neutral with everyone else.

Have you ever been banned before? Nope, you could look me up on MCBans as I have a clear record there. Im never been banned before on MineTown, (If thats what you mean) or any other server, I go on other servers to make friends. I prefer not to ramble too much about the banning subject.

Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I've been Mod on numerous servers, (probably ~7) And used to own a Bukkit Server.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, I need to get a microphone first, every one I buy breaks, probably have to find one of Amazon as no store has decent ones, (Or any at all -_-)

Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain: Im good with people, I like to help people and do my best at it all the time, (ask anybody, they'll probably say I do) I like doing stuff like PE's and stuff(Beyond me I don't know why) And like to know about the internals of things. I always do my Very (Meant to be capitalized) Best (Also) to Always follow all the rules. I know that this might, and probably won't be accepted, but I love to stay optimistic about things. Im not going to make any deals, or ask for it in game, or nag you, I just want you to know that if this dosent get accepted I will always hold you all in thehigest form of respect, thanks.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think MineTown is a great server, or should I say server(s), with a extravagant community and I would like to be a part of the community and have the power to be more dedicated into the server, because Minecraft Single Player bores me badly, I like to Build and Chat, and Help, because I think thats what tops of Minecraft. The people, the community, and Bukkit (Lol).
Revised Repost.

1. Minecraft IGN: Kong999

2. Age: 15.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): 10+GMT, or Eastern Standard Time.

4. Hours per week you play (Average): I admit that I play too much, probably about 40-50 Hours a week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I started playing Late April, I made my forum account on the 29th of May 2011.

6. Friends in Minetown: I have a lot of friends and there's only a few people that I don't get along with, some of my best friends are: (Sorry if I don't state your name) DonkeyyKong, XCoaster, MattGehring123, Luggious, Dillon1975, Zionia000, abzilla, iSoccerplayer, DanniDorrito, Nick7269, DJTechnor, and Griff.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why? No, not in the many months I've been here.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Not much really, I've learnt All the basic stuff, World Guard, World Edit, and Hawkeye. I was once a Moderator on a two servers. (Resigned on One, Inactive for the other)

9. Can you use Mumble (this is necessary): I'm spotted online sometimes, but as MattGehring said, I'm more of a listener, not a talker.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain: To start off, I know Minetown like 'The back of my hand.' I've been here longer than a year now, I know how the server works and I know its people.

I do not intend to sound arrogant, so sorry if I do.

I am patient, Happy, Caring, Friendly, Loving a playful, loyal, have a good sense of humour and most importantly, I'm Mature. I'm friendly towards all, doesn't matter what gender, doesn't matter what age, doesn't matter what race.

I can handle tough situations and I'll be there in a time of need. I understand the task of a moderator, and I want to take it on as a challenge, I want to try to excel at it in every way. I understand that taking on the role of a moderator isn't easy, and it also generally won’t give me the time I need for time with my faction, but I understand the consequences, and I am ready to take the challenge.

I understand the rules; I would enforce them and make sure everyone is following them. I’m firm and ‘Down to Earth’ as most of the people I know say.

I am good with people, and I know my social skills are very important. I can identify all the Trash Talking and inappropriate speech that happens in chat.

I love helping, it’s in my nature, I cannot go around seeing people that need help, honestly, it hurts me.

On another note, If I start something, I finish it. I leave no question unanswered.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love music, Basketball, and Australian Football League (AFL.) I was awarded year six service captain... back in the day...

I’m Aussie, which means I am online when the current mods are... usually, fast asleep. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

I am probably not even going to be considered for the job, but thanks for your time.

<3 Kong.
Minecraft IGN: Luggious

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Western Australia (GMT+<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object>

Hours per week you play (Average): As soon as i get on my computer everyday after 3:20PM on weekdays then i sit on some type of Minetown server till 5:30am

How long have you been in MineTown: i joined Minetown in December last year after other servers didnt agree with my fussy throughts of servers.

Friends in Minetown: I try to make as many people as possible my friend, i will not judge anyone from their religion, Culture, looks, voice or attiude.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes i have been banned 3 times, since I was either in the wrong place at the wrong time (ban 1 &3) or I have moved something for a friend and been banned for it (but many have been banned who have worked with Godbrother50)

I know now that if i ever do anything bad ever again it will be permanent so I will be good for the rest of my Minetown life (or atleast try my best)

Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I had run a small private server with friends and family for 4-5months before i got into public servers and i have been a moderator on other servers which are now 'ectinct' since their pride and joy of server running drove them broke, lately i have also been practicing commands and plugin usage on joey_devs server since it has most of the plugins that Minetown has (hawkeye, citizens, protections and world edit).

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes i can use mumble, i usually sit in Krystalins sleeping bag or the lobby either alone or speaking to a fellow minetowner!

Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I was not very confident on my last application for minetown PVP moderator but i feel as if i would to atleast try to get in again, ive tried to do good in Minetown PVP just as a member but so far ive been terrible at PVPing and land capture (since i feel bad about stealing) so i think it would be easier to help people and complete as many PE's as possible! I do not change my respect for people even if i would ever have more power than them and i will not take advantage of my powers. Also i have no problem in banning people, if it needs to be done, i shall do it.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not really, I think ive talked enough in this app' hopefully youll put me in mind for being a moderator for the PVP server, thankyou for reading! Ive been planning this new app for about 6 hours strait now and i hope it goes to good use!

-Luggious- <3 <3 <3
Murfs Moderator Application!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

1. Minecraft IGN: murf1234

2. Age: 19

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): NST (Newfoundland Standard Time)

4. Hours per week you play (Average): I can play on the server average 30/40 hours per week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I've been playing on minetown for a little over a month and I have been playing minecraft for 2 years. (since indev)

6. Friends in Minetown: I consider everyone on minetown as my friend because I am a fairly friendly person and I get along with most people on the server.

Some of my friends are WhatItDo,Dannyboy,DanniDorrito,Xcoaster,Madster,Joey_dev,Coffeey and more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have been banned on a paintball server because I fell of the edge of the lobby and I got banned for flying,But then I contacted the owner of the server and I got unbanned.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration: I have plenty of experience with administrating a minecraft server.I have been an admin on onemoreblock,and sgcraft.I also ran my own server and it was very successful,but I shut it down because I was satisfied with the building.I was also a moderator on cubeville,moosevalley and savage realms.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): I can use mumble.When im on minetown,I'm on mumble.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I would be a good moderator because I have plenty of experience as a staff member and I also have been playing minecraft for a long time (since indev).I also will put aside my building/pvp to help out with pe's and more.I can also play a lot and I am keen with commands and witty in tight situations.I would do my best to help people quickly and make peoples experience on minetown extraordinary.I also am mature and responsible.When someone needs help,I will find the best way to help them.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Im sorry for making you read this long annoying application,so Here is a picture to make this application 20% cooler!
1. Minecraft IGN: Justykumbusty

2. Age 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 35+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I`ve been with you guys since the beginning, just started getting involved.

6. Friends in Minetown: Mxkid519,Cytocraft,Drpepper1344,Parkerjdude,XCoaster,Destroyer, Yield_88 (I think he is my friend), Saito Clan, Moon_Rocks, GotMilk

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, From my own server. We had a old server and i got banned as a joke, the server didn`t last so it shut down and i never got to it to unban myself.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I actaully host 4 servers now, one of them Blazelight which hosts on average 14 people on and Gotmilk is one of them. I`ve got a good grasp of coding and making servers run good and ofcourse dealing with issues and players.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Ofcourse!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: The reason that I think that i would be a good moderator is because I want to see change. I want to see everything in-order and running smoothly. I am very facinated with all of MInetown`s creations and players and would love to help out with it. I personally feel that i am responsible since i have alot of knowledge, feel free to go on my server at blazelight.sytes.net and ask anyone on there. They will definatly tell you that I`ve devoted atleast 1 hour to each of them on helping them out with their problems. Also i wont rage quit, or commit to something and not give it my all. If I am accepted as Mod, i vow to give it my all, not rage quit and treat every players equal- and ofcourse, listen to the higher up.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this application and I wish everything the best.
1. Minecraft IGN: richardwebhw

2. Age 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): PST, PDT

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 5 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 6 months

6. Friends in Minetown: rulerofthesky

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes. For grieifing, but I will never grief again.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I used to own my own server.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I have experience, I am good at being fair, and I am fun to be around.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: No.

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): UTC/GMT +2 hours

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 10-15 (had loads of stuff to do in RL, but I'm finally back.)

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since Aug 3, 2011

6. Friends in Minetown: Many! Less time to count them up but I know nearly everyone. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Running my own tiny server for WE and Redstone experiments. Love to deal with plugins and SP mods, I usually love to tweak or code some by myself when I got a second.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): For sure.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Because I've been an In-game Moderator on the main server for a pretty long time. I know how to deal with rules and how to help and/or support players in-game. I'm always fair but also punish people for breaking rules etc.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I like Pizza!
1. Minecraft IGN: blackdust79

2. Age: 13

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific standard time (California, USA)

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 12

5. How long have you been in MineTown: about august 2011

6. Friends in Minetown: gotmilk, whooves, DannyBoyg, sawine, dancraft, dunsjohn, death0003, Cookie_Monster(Luev), googlelot, and maxis11111

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes talking in another persons ban appeal.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: yes i was the owner of my server a time back

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):yes, if you give me the address

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Because, i have much experience with the plugins, including some that you do not have on this server which would possibly cause less lag and more people. and i like to help others.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
1. Minecraft IGN: ninjas28

2. Age: 13, i know I'm a little young, but I'm more mature that all of my friends.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 35-40 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown:

6. Friends in Minetown:

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I've owned 3 servers and am a staff member on 4 others

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I like helping people and I work hard. I've also noticed that some of the petitions take a while, so I could definitely help with that.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm good with programming, I know Java, C, C++, Objective-C, Python, Lua, Javascript, and HTML.