Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Castle Wars
Started by [E] ninjaguru

Okay so with the new server coming whenever Cody decides to get it, I am suggesting that we have Castle Wars. The aim of it is to use tnt cannons, swords, and bow and arrows to attack each others castles and see which team can get the most number of sieges completed in a certain amount of time, lets say, a week. Now there will be teams and you can occupy or destroy empty castles. There will also be towers that can serve as a strategic advantage when stopping an assault. *NOTE* To make this work, we will have to wait for the health update by Notch. Meanwhile while we are waiting for that, we can fill up a region with castles. In order to siege a castle, there must be at least 1 member of each team on the server at the time and they must be at that castle to start the siege. Each team may customly build their starting castle, but each other castles will have to be made according to a template/guide. If you are attacking, the goal is to make it to the castle's top, which will be a flag. By doing some action at the the top will you siege the castle. *NOTE* This action will be decided later. If you are defending, the goal is to survive the siege. Each siege will last a certain amount of time depending on the size of the siege. Tnt cannons are fairly simple and can be used by both defenders and attackers. The meaning of this thread is to explain what this is, set up teams, and if anybody has any questions.
can we use sand traps?
You may use any traps you like although I may limit it to 5-8.
What happen to the RolePlay idea?

I like that more, makes sense lol we can have castle siege for rich people in corner, because that is more build and that can easily be griefed with no restart.

Richman sport none the less sorry :0
What I mean by this is, that the server will still be a rp server ect, but people can set up an area FOR castle wars in the server.
Yes, like I just said, Richman area

it will cost a lot to set up a castle with siege units <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

NONE THE LESS!

I am sure we will do that, when RolePlay comes out, so do not fret <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
But you are wanting tnt to be turned on. You know people will use it to grief.
We should make it whitelisted server then, because we are already alot on this server. Like only builder ranked + could use tnt or something.
Well, if we ever do a rp server, we probably have to get the ressource ourselve (no spawning!) so tnt will be more of a rare comodity (creeper). Yes griefing can still be a problem, but EH! if someone grief you can alway punch the hell out of him when the health bar is fix <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>