Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Castle Wars
Started by [E] ninjaguru

Well, I figure that once Notch fixes the health, he will fix damage at the same time, which means that as larogue said, that tnt will be much more rare because you have to fight creepers. and while I do agree that it can be used to grief, Cody has said that he was planning on putting up more anti-grief software.
Or I figure that we could have region wars, which is basically just like this but with regions and borders... you would still assault a castle but it would be 1 castle each region... and for teams i was thinking of factions... maybe humans, dwarfs, elfs, undead, and orcs?
i auto proclaim myself King larogue king of the french region (everyone allow)
Possibly, do I get le champaigne?
May I be l'architecte?
id beable to set up a secret mob trap within a week, that give me about 200 gunpowder an hour
Thinking about this more and more, this sounds like A LOT of fun (]<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-d">:-d</object>
lol what would make this even better is if there was server software for this... o.o
replying to the first page : We can have a nether portal inter-IP for a castle wars server, with TnT turned on, etc.