Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned Please read

User Name: Jillbucca

Date Banned: Pre-1.2.3 import

Person who banned you: I have no clue

Reason you were banned:(It didn't say But here is why I think I was) It was because out past the protection zone where that bridge was there were all these house's that were missing chunks and stuff i went and fixed them up for whoever owned them however. There were no signs or anything saying who owned the house or anything in most of them. So I took the resources i needed to re-pare them and the land that had been chewed up by people. (to try to make it look more natural and like it should) Almost as a beautification project for the server and for us. I put a sign on some of the houses saying something along the lines of Your welcome ~J Now I Apologize for taking the resources and all and using them for the greater good of this server and i hope you will allow me back in.

john adams as it seems u have tried to help us out with fixing the houses the most important this is u grieffed if u read the rule book there is absolutly no griefing in minetown the only spots are in the nether and in the end other than that if u see houses and such outside the protection zone u should not touch them or even go inside them to fix them or event "take resources" u need. i am not a mod or in the ban commite so it is not up to me to decided ur fate that will be left in the hands of the commite.
destroyer, it isn't your place to post stuff like that.

This is your ban log entry. Please be patient while I get with Danni for more information on this ban.

BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'jillbucca': Stealing from Leo4499's house. ~DanniDorrito