Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] claiming Ornumville
Started by [E] ronvandorp

Description of subject of claiming:

Ornumville is a small town with box housing. No expensive materials. Mostly unfinished. Despite being protected it looks heavily griefed.

I have a screenshot of Ornumville on the world map dating from January 2011. Comparison with the current world map shows no changes for at least the last five months.

ornum555, the owner, has not been online for at least six weeks according to hawk eye logs from a month ago and today.

DarthAndroid checked: ornum555 is NOT banned.

Player wanting to claim:

ronvandorp, Nickuru, leogt123, Kingmark and KennytheKidd

Warp name to land:

I checked the warp list, there are no warps starting with "ornum..." Proof below!

2012-06-01_202821.png

Closest known warps: /warp fatality, /warp nimaro2

Screenshot of land:

2012-06-01_201959.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:

The expansion of our city, Nimaro. With the current rate of expansion, Ornumville will be in the way fairly soon. The claim is for the territory, not the buildings.

Ornumville is at the top left of this picture: http://web.minetown.net/wiki/index.php?title=File:Nimaroterritory.png

This video shows the expansion of Nimaro over time, which further explains our reason for claiming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaFK0LDkJmA

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): -Must provide screenshot proof of message and also copy/paste of forum messages

Aye.

2012-06-01_202420.png
Ron we are going to do a final check of this area, so long as there are no members still active with permissions there that have an issue with the claim, we will approve this.

Please message me privately to discuss the completion of this land claim.
Alright, I have been really sick for two weeks so I have been absent for a while. I will get to you as soon as I catch you.