Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I think i got banned

Hello, I think I got banned some time ago. It wouldn't let me join and stuff if I am banned I apologize for what i did and it wont happen again.

It Say now when I log in pre 1.2.3 Import, Does that mean i can no loger join the server or what? and is there gonna be an update for me to join as i am sure others are having the same issue.

Thanks,

Jillbucca (my account name on MC)
I remeber now why i got banned, It was because out past the protection zone where that bridge was there were all these house's that were missing chunks and stuff i went and fixed them up for whoever owned them however. There were no signs or anything saying who owned the house or anything in most of them. So I took the resources i needed to re-pare them and the land that had been chewed up by people. (to try to make it look more natural and like it should) Almost as a beautification project for the server and for us. I put a sign on some of the houses saying something along the lines of Your welcome ~J

Now I Apologize for taking the resources and all and using them for the greater good of this server and i hope you will allow me back in. i was banned pre-1.2.3
Please repost in the proper formant

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date.)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

=============