Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] E3! Electronic Entertainment Expo
Started by [E] GACKT

E3_2012.png

About E3

E3 is the world's premier trade show for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the you.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies, publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. For more information, please visit www.E3Expo.com or www.TheESA.com.

E3 2012 takes place June 5-7, 2012, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. The most influential people leading the most innovative companies in the business attend E3 to see groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products for computers, video game consoles, handheld systems, mobile, and the Internet.

E3_manajournal_hours.png

Attendance

In 2012, leading computer and video game companies, business partners, media and industry analysts from over 100 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center.

E3 2012 will welcome software developers, buyers and retailers, programmers, distributors, entertainment industry representatives, financiers and venture capitalists, importers and exporters, manufacturers, resellers, researchers, educators, financial and industry analysts and worldwide electronic and print media.

Major Conferences

E3_manajournal_major_conferences.png

Livestreams

All of the above conferences will be streamed live @ IGN, GameSpot and G4TV. I've included links to the latter below.

- Microsoft

- EA

- Ubisoft

- Sony

- Nintendo

Slap me if I've left out any vital information.
Dude ! , Will u be there?

If so , TELL US IF THEY WILL RELEASE NEW CONSOLES !!!
I will be, but I can say without a doubt the only console that will be discussed at E3 is the WiiU. No new consoles will be announced.