Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] BanIan

Im sorry for Xraying. ive been doing it for like a week and a half but idk why i tried it. you probably dont want to unban me, and i would love to get unbanned, i know ill get made fun of but i guess it'll help me learn my lesson. please just take all my stuff and let me get a fresh start... ill uninstall it and will never use it again, yet again im sorry and the reason i did it was because i thought it would give me something to do but i guess it really gave me nothing to do cause im banned now. thanks

and to stop retards like me who xray, i think there is a plugin that puts ores everywere but despawn when you get in a 5 block radius, idk whats its called. bye

my username is BanIan

and i was banned me BumpyBob0007
Hi BanIan, as you certainly know, Xraying is not allowed. You've already admitted to it, so we're already one step ahead there.

Now, we've decided to be lenient with you. You've been a good player, other than the xray of course, and we feel you were doing xray more so out of desire to further your clan than greed. The fact that you were only xraying iron when we caught you plays a bit into the decision as well (though) We're going to let you off with a one week ban, and will of course confiscate all of your ores. Don't make us regret this decision.

Message a staff member on July 19th to be unbanned