Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison world!
Started by [E] murf1234

What activities will be available to prisoners and what do we have to do with our trousers to signal that we would like to engage in such activities?

Exploitable.jpg
TPrezzle wrote:
What activities will be available to prisoners and what do we have to do with our trousers to signal that we would like to engage in such activities?

Exploitable.jpg

No activities but if you dont want to do any involuntary activities just don't drop the soap

x
DanniDorrito wrote:
TPrezzle wrote:

No activities but if you dont want to do any involuntary activities just don't drop the soap

x

Who wants to do involuntary activities?

Yours sincerely, the local literacy nazi.
TPrezzle wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
TPrezzle wrote:

x

stfu >_>
TPrezzle wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
TPrezzle wrote:

x

f7b122ba.jpg
Way too far barney, its not nazi in that term so please dont post stuff like that.
K sorry?
sure you are...ಠ_ಠ
Well, yes

Or I wouldn't of said it durrrrr

God use ure Brain first (guess I carnt talk...)
I always wanted to make a scale replica of a Stronghold on MT, but I'd need TooManyItems or the Give command xD