Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creating new town
Started by [E] superdonger

admin
maybe for becoming an admin
ok.
ah what the hell! you can be an admin
Are you good at building? yes have u seen what i made as my builds i posted in my pic section here: http://www.minetown.net/profile/1689540/pics

Have you ever owned or co-owned a town before? i am the co owner of sky city and im proud to say it

Can you keep from abusing your powers if you ever get them? i can keep from abusing my powers i follow all the rules of the game and very trust worthy i was actually thinking of making a city called mansion ally where we make mansions like these:

561023.jpg

and make those the high roller mansions and make other smaller ones like this city i made:

561030.jpg

then u got the main owners of the city aka el presedente:

561411.jpg
I personally think this looks very well but for the extra detail you can use mods like litte blocks. Good luck building your town, and if I may I'd like to come see it when it's done. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Sounds Cool. Ill send you a /mail ingame.
Razor, how would you like to help me bring two nearby towns together into one? I obtained a town a while ago that's close to mine but havent been able to do much expanding. Want to help and this can be our town? My co-owner is inactive anyways.
All applications must answer these questions

Are you good at building? yes i build a nice house in skyloft and i sometime plan ahead before build

Have you ever owned or co-owned a town before? i never own a town or be a co owner

Can you keep from abusing your powers if you ever get them?no i wont not i will use those power for good purpose only and if i go out of hand my wife will stop me ^^ (wife= pokemongardevoir)

And can you please send a picture if u can ~ RazorSharpX5so i cant send any pic sorry
Are you good at building? Hell yeah. An expert on building things over and over no matter terrain!

Have you ever owned or co-owned a town before? Nope! But I have co-owned a settlement before. I really wanna be in charge of something!

Can you keep from abusing your powers if you ever get them? Yes indeed. I ain't some power crazy sonamabitch.