Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creating new town
Started by [E] superdonger

Oh I see, and yep, absolutely. What kind of things are you planning on building?
razor i am destroyer1239 tho destroyertheminer is my fourm name application when u sign into this thread says dont make ur fourm name ur IGN name in minecraft so i made this one and for even more proof i will mail u ingame saying i am destroyer1239 and u can look at my other aplications for mod and event team.
ok, destroyer1239 sry
and awesk, me and pokemongardevoir may connect two towns to make 1
Are you good at building? Yes, im quite good at building and enjoy it. /warp treeshop is one of the first things i made on the sever. I am also building a massive treehouse with some freinds but thats only a private warp sry.

Have you ever owned or co-owned a town before? Not unless you count space station as a town, but i have been thinking about building one for a while, but havent got round to it.

Can you keep from abusing your powers if you ever get them? Of course i can, i would never abuse powers.
spaceagent66 application declined
Overrode razor's decining and accepted space. He's my friend
sad face razor see my app>.<
razor so am i still denied or no??
I would be interested in helping build, are you going to make a seperate thread for people to apply at if thats all they want to do?