Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Quitting Minetown for a bit...
Started by [E] Palonti

Palonti the Hopeless wrote:
Quitting Minetown forever...

This is due to Coffeey, TPrezzle, Landr0, Ikailaz and Slurth. Just when I considered donating, exams came up and those five were being idiots. I left temporarily because of exams, but the unfriendliness of those five to my friend glimpercage was unforgivable. I'm not going to tolerate them and their shit, so I'm quitting forever. I'm sorry for those who will miss me, it's been great knowing everyone... but there's always a group of bullies to mess everything up. Minetown's changed for the worse, and I'm not happy with it. I would honestly be more mature about this, but I need to make sure a message is given. Now that my message has been given and hopefully received, I will just go... I'm sorry.

I am very sorry to see you go just becuase of a few players. If you ever decide to come back, we will gladly accept you back with open arms. Just remember, don't let a few people ruin an entire experience for you.
So your friend comes onto the server on your login, tells Coffeey to die in a fire, and we're the bad guys? This is after your friend as you was asking if X-ray was against the rules.

Super cool story bro.
Palonti the Hopeless wrote:
Quitting Minetown forever...

This is due to Coffeey, TPrezzle, Landr0, Ikailaz and Slurth. Just when I considered donating, exams came up and those five were being idiots. I left temporarily because of exams, but the unfriendliness of those five to my friend glimpercage was unforgivable. I'm not going to tolerate them and their shit, so I'm quitting forever. I'm sorry for those who will miss me, it's been great knowing everyone... but there's always a group of bullies to mess everything up. Minetown's changed for the worse, and I'm not happy with it. I would honestly be more mature about this, but I need to make sure a message is given. Now that my message has been given and hopefully received, I will just go... I'm sorry.

facepalm.jpg
Slurth wrote:
So your friend comes onto the server on your login, tells Coffeey to die in a fire, and we're the bad guys? This is after your friend as you was asking if X-ray was against the rules.

Super cool story bro.

Palonti, I have photographic evidence of your friend (you) wishing my family dead.
Thank you XCoaster. You've been a good friend here on Minetown. However the chance of me considering coming back is slim. I don't want any more shit to happen so I will leave.

Also thank you to HS1342, Luggious, PokemonGardevoir, Nick663, Dunsjohn and more... you've been good people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You were banned, you cant quit.
Locking this, it's going nowhere. If you want to be unbanned, make an appeal.
I'm aware of this. I've also been blamed for the Dancraft incident... which proves the mods have something against me. If I come back to make an appeal, I'll find out a bit of stuff about computers beforehand... maybe discover how all this happened. For now, it isn't worth nothing.