Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Quitting Minetown for a bit...
Started by [E] Palonti

Hey guys,

I've recently got a bit clogged up with school work, exams are flying in and I feel the need to study more than I usually would. Because of this, I will be quitting Minetown for about a couple weeks. I'll be inactive in-game as well as the forums so I can focus on study and other things in general.

So, I'll leave my things with HS1342 and let him continue the Constructium Project until I come back. Also if anyone wants some diamonds, I've hidden a chest somewhere in the Nether. Find the HSTown nether portal and look around the Nether for the chest. I'll place it in a few minutes.

I don't know what is the best way to say goodbye, so here's a meme about a bunny with a pancake on it's head...

For now, cya!
Asante mungu mwenyezi ...
Well

Cya

I might have to do the same thing soon...
*Creepy bell*
hehe
Bye Palonti <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Good luck in those exams.
Ill miss you :'(

rabbit_toffee.jpg
A rabbit with two legs?
Cya x
Quitting Minetown forever...

This is due to Coffeey, TPrezzle, Landr0, Ikailaz and Slurth. Just when I considered donating, exams came up and those five were being idiots. I left temporarily because of exams, but the unfriendliness of those five to my friend glimpercage was unforgivable. I'm not going to tolerate them and their shit, so I'm quitting forever. I'm sorry for those who will miss me, it's been great knowing everyone... but there's always a group of bullies to mess everything up. Minetown's changed for the worse, and I'm not happy with it. I would honestly be more mature about this, but I need to make sure a message is given. Now that my message has been given and hopefully received, I will just go... I'm sorry.