Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DUALSHOCKED's ban appeal? i think
Started by [E] DUALSHOCKED

I will have to find out via HE if you were hacking or not. Being patient is important in this situations
DUALSHOCKED wrote:
what is HE?

HE= Hawkeye
Hi Dualshocked,

I have finished my research in HawkEye and that showed me that you didnt use x-ray, but that you definetely have a hacking client.

I checked your chat for the last 2 banning reasons: Inappropriate language and recommending x-ray to others. HawkEye showed me that you said that people should use x-ray if they easily wants to find ore's. It is stated in the rules to not use any hacking clients if you don't want to be banned. You actually recommended others to use a hacking client. For me that is even worse than using a hacking client. You are trying to get someone banned if they actually start using it.

Than we come to the inappropriate language: you said that you might have said some stuff to Sloop, but other than that, you didn't. Well, first of all it shows me you have some kind of addiction for swastika's and sexual related stuff. You make a lot of comments related to the second one. You also tell people in the chat that you built swastika's and in reply other people tell you to destroy it because it is not allowed and that will be banned for building them. First you remove the swastika's, but later you want to create a HUGE swastika and you build a new one as a pattern on the floor in your house.

I want to add that you aren't respecting the staff by saying that sawine is downloading and watching movies with nasty things in it, you know what i mean. That's not really going to help you getting mod. You created a mod application so you should know that you shouldnt recommend x-ray to other people and that you even will be banned if you get caught using it. Also, you should show people that you are mature and that you deserve to be a mod. For me, you didn't.

I have given him a chance of explaining. I want another member of the ban committee to look at this together with me.
Thank you nemenix. Here Is the format back:

=============

Username: DUALSHOCKED

When you were banned : May 25th, 2012

Person who banned you: Don't Know

Reason you were banned: x-ray, hacked client, offensive language, and recommending x-ray to others.

=============

1. I did not know that swastikas were not allowed. No staff actaully said that they were not allowed. I also don't see why they would be restricted. They are just a symbol. Just like you let people build crosses or flags, they represent something. It is not like i am spelling about bad words. Plus i was building them on my land in the middle of no where, no one is going to see them, not like it was in a well populated area or in a town. Reggief (i think that is how you spell it) told me that they were allowed. I know he is not "staff" but he is V.I.P. and i did not realize that was different. I thought he had the same authority. I did not build the huge swastika, and if it is in my house then what does it matter. People shouldn't be in my house anyways.

2. The offensive language about sawine. That was just a joke. Plus what about all of the people who said "lol" or "haha" or "probably." they should be banned to, because agreeing is just the same as saying it.

3. As for the hacked client. I was using nodus a while back. Not at the time of this ban. I only used the feautres of this client on other servers. I never used any hack, mod, or cheat, that was against the rules. Just because i had nodus does not mean that i actually used any thing.

4. Lastly, for the recomending to others, i was honestly joking. Some one was talking about their ore shop. And i said the easiest way to get them was x-ray. I now realize that it probably wasn't the best thing to say (joking or not) as sarcasm is hard to notice through internet and chat.

Also provided my acceptance back into the server i will remove all of the swastikas at both of my homes at my own expense.
People told you to remove them when you said you built swastikas. You should have listened to them but you didnt. About the client: Just dont use a hacking client. It will make our nocheat warn us you might be hacking. About the jokes, just stay respectfull and if you want to make jokes, be sure they will be somewhat funny and dont make sexual jokes. We dont allow those..

I have thought about it again and i give you a last chance of appealing about 1-2 months. If you can show us that you have matured enough in that time i will discuss with the other ban committee members about unbanning you. That 'last chance' will mean that if you will be banned again after we decided to unban you, you will not have a chance of appealing.