Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Forum Game] Stupid Question, Stupider Answer
Started by [E] Matt [5]

Delete System32.

When is the right time to fly on a dragon while handstanding on his eyes and eating soup at the same time?
where can i sit??

ask your ass....
ask my ass what?

Err... when does the spring solstice occur?
When the fat lady sings.

What would Sawine do?
What do you mean What would Sawine do? Sawine would do you if Sawine could do you. But Sawine don't do do. He should think it's rude. So Sawine don't do do, but he do the other do because he would think it's appropriate. However Sawine must have done do before. Then again, in a do, what would Sawine do? Sawine would do do like any other, because he should do it right. If he don't do it right, he don't do do at all because right is normal. Sawine would do it there and do it here and do until he can do no more. And when he's finished, he will do it again. But when he does, what would Sawine do? Sawine would do it right again. Because there's no point in doing it wrong. If something happens, he will do someone else because doing a do is the best thing in the world. Doing the other do, that's more normal and he would do that right always without even trying because he has done it before so many times. Personally I don't do do's because I just don't do do at this time... however I do the second do because that's more doable.

How many "do"s are in this one post?
Too many

Chocolate or Pudding?
Vanilla.

How many pickles are in an irregular circle?
I dont know me neither

Why do everytime i login to the forums and see ... "Boring games" the top thread -_-
You're hallucinating...

Aren't you?
Clearly not as the giraffe is purple.

Whats your favorite cheese?