Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] wassup?
Started by [E] daniel1995

Understood, but that is what you get sometimes i guess when you get so big.
Everyone says that shit though... It was said a year ago and it will be said a year from now.

I hear it all the time, "Hey everyone look at me im so nostalgic, all new players are just absolute shit. Even tho I was a new player at one time and probably retarded. But I am bad at making new friends so I just hate the new guys."

Its been a year and a half for me, ive seen it all.
Haters gonna h ate
Ikailaz wrote:

Trying to find small group of players of the time you were a dev ....

new ppl are kinda shitty

Yes, yes they are, Hater.
Reggief wrote:
Ikailaz wrote:

Trying to find small group of players of the time you were a dev ....

new ppl are kinda shitty

Yes, yes they are, Hater.

I Feel the dark side growing inside of you

be carefull dont let them mislead you ....
Soooo much haaaate!
Palonti wrote:
daniel1995 wrote:
I haven't been on the server lately to see the new players : /...

The new players are... not the greatest, in my opinion. More idiots than educated gentlemen; more kids than mature unicorns.

Most of the revered old players have either quit or got themselves banned.

If you know Coffeey... he's still here :laderp:

.. what. Does anything you say, ever make sense?

And its not true that most of the 'revered' old players have gotten banned or quit. In fact most of them are still bar 2 or 3 since daniel has left, if that.
Ikailaz wrote:
Haters gonna h ate

And you used to be cool. Now you just complain about everything on Minetown for the sake of being the revolutionary. I still like you dude, but please, your playing here and you don't have to be if you don't want to, so stop complaining about everything <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Coffeey wrote:
Ikailaz wrote:
Haters gonna h ate

And you used to be cool. Now you just complain about everything on Minetown for the sake of being the revolutionary. I still like you dude, but please, your playing here and you don't have to be if you don't want to, so stop complaining about everything <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Never said i dont like it here ....

Seriously Stop making arguements of things you dont know shit of ....

Makes it look stupid (:

Anyway ..... i dont complain about all i just complain about the things that i think that are not the "best"
Alrighty guys, no need to fight over on this thread. Try to be civilized here, I just want to know whats going on.