Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TOOS Transport Global Rail Network
Started by [E] ebay269

Greeting Prospecting Patron!

We at TOOS Transport LLC are building a public rail line in every quadrant of the world. In partnership with Minetown Spawn Rail, we are offering to construct a station and a line to connect your property to our global transport network.

This station will be built free-of-charge to your aesthetic specifications in the locale of your choice. The station will feature automatic minecart launching and retrieval.

All players may build as close to any of our rail lines as they wish (claims near owned non-rail related areas still follow the 100-block rule). If you wish to expand your claim/ build through or under a rail line, please contact us. We will create a subclaim that will allow you to build in the stretch of track needed. We only ask that you do not alter the railway without permission.

This offer is currently only available for properties located the the south-eastern and south-western quadrants of the world, with plans to expand to the rest of the world in the future.

If you'd like to support us in this endeavor, feel free to donate MTC with /money pay ebay269 ingame. As you can imagine, protecting just a large project requires a serious amount of claimblocks. All donations will go directly into funding the expansion of the rail lines.

Rail Map

gPOxOtA.png

Yx8Ap2N.png

Station

6hOBgFW.png

eOIrFQC.png

Intersections

d9xenS8.png

H2n4jwL.png

If interested, please contact us by posting an application:

Ingame Name:

Requested Location Coordinates: X: Y: Z:

Requested Design:: (Materials, Architecture, Theme, etc.)

Name of Station:

Ingame Meeting required?: Yes/ No

Location Screenshots:

Additional Info:
The south-western line is completed and is now open to the public! If you have property in this quadrant and would like a free station, feel free to contact us.
This is real cool and I will be taking up your services at some point soon. Just one bug that needs to be worked out is the ability to place and remove carts from the track. Currently it is not possible because the land is owned by you. Great work keep it up I love how we can all become connected.
I tried to set the permissions so people could place/remove carts and activate the switches, but I've had to split the lines into many separate claims. If you come across a section of track where you can't place/remove carts please message me coords and I'll get it fixed.
Ingame Name: pak229

Requested Location Coordinates: X: 1481 Y: 67 Z: 3438

Go to '/warp TARDIS', take the , and exit the glass room.

I've leveled out the area, and put a sign where I'd like the station to be.

Requested Design:: Something that is not blue wool.

Name of Station: TARDIS or TARDIS Station

Ingame Meeting required?: No

Thanks!