Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban request for mechman007
Started by [E] HoneydewsFriend

Mechman007 is proably going to make some stupid ban request for me filled with lies So i wanted to make it clear what actually happened.

I went to his house and asked to get in. I made a joke ill break some blocks if he didnt. I broke 4 mycleium and gave 21 back. He starts having a spasim attacked and goes crazy so I removed him from my town region (leaving his plot) So he wouldn't greif.

Hes been temp baned alot which I think was stupid seeing the reasons he got baned was worth a perm ban.

Hes a real problem on this server And i think should be taken off imediatly.
Stop lieing dude -.- You are so pointless and a waste of time, you greifed my mycelim just cause I was too busy to let you in.. seriously... And it was more than 4....
Mechman007 wrote:
Stop lieing dude -.- You are so pointless and a waste of time, you greifed my mycelim just cause I was too busy to let you in.. seriously... And it was more than 4....

Wow, more lies. What a good example, use that command thing and you can see I only broke four
Well even if it was 4, you dont greif pointlessly and waste time like that... Also why remove me from the region for you own wrong doings? -.-
This is my thread: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/3133933-greif-remove-from-region-for-my-own-waste-time/page/1/post/17773934#last

Please dont listen to this immature waste of time...
Constantly posting pointless posts. Example of having a spasim attack. I gave you 21 mycelium back, why are u even complianing?
Cause you removed me from the town after all your pointlessness... You wasted all my time spent on working on your damn town -.-
Can a mod please sort this out, before he fills the forums memory with posts. Also I can remove u from my region for no reason.
Also the fact you actually greifed, you only gave the stuff back after complaining, if I hadnt have compained, you wouldnt have given it back, I was crucially needing and growing mycelim at that point
OMG, every single post is a lie. I gave you the stuff before you complained, just stoping posting lies You just getting your self banned