Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Greif/ remove from region for my own waste of time
Started by [E] Mechman007

Hey, I was busy making a mooshroom farm under my out of town house and Honeydewsfriend come to my door telling me to let him in... I told him I was too busy to come up to the door and then he said hes gonna break my mycellium if I dont let him in, and so he did in the unprotected bit outside my house where my mycelium was growing (You can check outside my house that he broke it) and so I run up and let him in... and it was all very pointless as he runs around the house and then warps away to his own town where I have a house in. I ask him to give my mycelim back and he did, but I found I was removed from his region (The town my second house was in). He removed me just because I said I was too busy to open the door and breaking my mycelim... so immature... And then I see him putting an eviction notice up on my house, he removed it when I said I will report him and so I still have access to my house in the town, yet not the whole town like before.

I find this really pointless as it has wasted my time by alot, and he greifed my mycelim pointlessly just to argue and remove me from the town... seriously, Honeydewsfriend has no right to remove me suddenly and pointlessly like that... That is no way to grow a town, and this is also a waste of time in the fact of my contributes towards the town...

I reckon justice should be served, jail time at the very least... But please... This really ruins the minetown server experience...
Lies^ -.-
I find it funny that humans lie that they are lieing
Darthandriod, also lock this please
Dude, this is a report unlike yours
How about you just go your separate ways? Obviously you two were not meant to be together.

InB4Lock
I know, but its the fact my time has been fully wasted pointlessly, I do not want others to have the same experience with his silly town...
As long as HoneydewsFriend has not stripped you of build access to your plot(s) in the town, then he's free to deny you build permission to the rest of the town, presuming he's owner of the town. If he wishes to evict you, he has a right to do that as well, provided he follows the rules (This is not a matter necessitating instant eviction, so he must give you two weeks to move out, as indicated by a sign in front of your property/lot(s)).

I understand that this is certainly not a "favorable MineTown experience", but at least within his town, HoneydewsFriend seems to have kept within his rights as town owner. If you disagree with his actions, or feel you cannot trust him as owner of a town you have property in, then you should consider relocating to somewhere else, either someone else's town, or starting your own. If you're concerned about other users, and HoneydewsFriend is publicly selling plots in his town and not following the town owner rules, please bring it to our attention. As long as it's a private town with lots just being given out to a few friends, he has his rights.

With regards to the griefing, I shall look into that. Please do not fill this thread with pointless drivel like the other thread, or I will be forced to lock it as well.
Honeydewsfriend has also caused me grief in my city as well. He acts quickly irrational at the slightest issue before trying to sort it out like an adult.