Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cauldweller Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Cauldweller

Username: Cauldweller

When you were banned : 7th of March 2012

Person who banned you: DanniDoritto

Reason you were banned:Stealing from Griefer traps

Now for the long part :Hey guys im back somehow and i dont want this to seem like an unpleasant thing. i have matured quite a bit in the past 2 months and i want to clear a few things up about my ban, ip ban and mumble ban.

Ban-I stole from griefer traps during one of my infamous rages which has taken away the life of 2 keyboards and a mouse.

However, i have now got my anger under control and i promise that a rage will never happen again

Ip Ban and Mumble Ban-Yes i am talking about the situation where several mods were punished and such. But nothing i have done concerning that problem i intended to be malicious by that i mean that i never intended to cause harm to the server or its people, i was simply defending myself by recording what part of the conversation i could.

Sorrys- Look ive done alot of bad stuff in my time on Minetown.

Ive had illegal worldediting done

Stolen

Duplicated

Been a general Ass

And have also gained a title of Cereal Pest

But for all of the wrongs i have caused i am sorry.

i say this from the bottom of my heart.

I Am Sorry

I have never felt like i deserve this anything more than i do about Minetown...

but i am still proud enough to call this place my home.

Always Kindly

-Cauldweller

That is quite a dossier you have got there and I sense absolutely no regret for your actions. I would really like to know why you honestly believe you should be unbanned.
The ban committee has discussed your ban. With all the information given from all staff members and previous posts, it was decided that you would not be unbanned for your actions. Sorry, but you pushed too far beyond the line. Final decision is Permaban with no chance of reappeal in the future.