Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unjust ban....
Started by [E] zCasperrr

=============

Username: zCasperrr

When you were banned : 5/17/2012

Person who banned you: I honestly don't know

Reason you were banned: I have no reason. I swear it wan't me. It was lucaslower. Him and his friends thought it would be funny to hack me. I don't give my password to anybody so idk how they got it they got on and did everything. I love Minetown and would never do that kind of stuff. The ones who did it were lucaslower and highpredator. So, I hope that you see it wasn't me and let me back onto the server. Have a nice day <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

=============
Just like to add, Lucaslower is a banned player, and him being on your account would make that account compromisation of a banned player, even if it was not you.
Well, it wasn't me period. it was lucaslower, but he wasn't on his own account. The whole ban was just stupid because I didn't even do it
The reason your account was even banned was becuase lucaslower was on it, and he is a banned player. No further comments from me will me made as the ban committee will decide this.
You're responsible for you're own account, and any actions that happen on your account.
^^Directly from the rules of Minetown

You are responsible for his actions. He got your account banned. If you wish to return, i recommend changing your password so no one else knows it other than you and then let us know that you have done this and will not allow anyone else to use your account. If you comply with these, we can come to a conclusion and will set a final date we can lift the ban on.
I have changed my password.
alright. Please make sure no one else uses your account. if it is found that another player uses your account again, it may result in a permaban. I will lift your ban tomorrow morning when i log in.