Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Killed 3 dragons. Only got XP from 1 of the 3 kills though.
Started by [E] antonyoo

I dont know why, but I did not get experience from 2 out of the 3 dragons I killed in the end. The xp orbs just floated around me but my level did not go up. And the floating xp orbs eventually disappeared. Could it have somethign to do with the fact that I had to get more arrows stored in the vault world?
Probably lag.
Usually when it doesn't go in my xp bar, I warp back to the end and find the xp. Then it works
Thats what I thought too. And thats what I did for one of the two times I did not get the xp.

And I am sure this happened to me at least twice sometime in the past.

Maybe it is just lag...
It's not really something we can do about.. I usually stand still there for some minutes and that works for me too, well most of the times <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
ՏօղíϲKong"]Usually when it doesn't go in my xp bar, I warp back to the end and find the xp. Then it works

This has happened to me before twice I think. One of the times, I warped back and got my XP. The second time, it didn't work.

EDIT: Wait aren't you banned? xD
Yeah.. Yield hasn't responded to me yet
My fault for letting this get off topic (Send Yield another message perhaps?)

/END CONVO

Nemenix, waiting a few minutes surely means that there is a few minutes of lag? Oh god, I don't even want to imagine..
Prez, if you kill a mob you also have to wait 3-5 seconds before the xp orbs appear. Keep in mind that all the xb orbs have to come from a height of +/- 120 and that they have to fall down. The xp orbs will appear falling on the ground in the same time, but in fact it needs some time to really be on the floor. You can test this with blocks too. Drop a block from 255 height and tp down immediately and when the block is on the floor you wont pick it up yet. This is because the block needs to render through all the chunks and that takes time. Thats why you will solve this too when you get out of the end and warp back. You have given it time to get it render down own the floor. Once this all has happened, you will notice you aquired the xp <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. I have just tested it with a glass pane. It took 45 seconds to fall down 180 blocks, but in fact, after 10 seconds the block was on the floor. Imagine that im just talking about 1 block now, meaning the server only has to render 1 block through the chunks. Think of it that all the xp orbs need to fall down and that will cause even more delay. I hope you understand what im saying, because its late here and im tired.. If you dont understand it, ill explain it again tomorrow. If im wrong, dont blame me, im not a server expert.
After I kill a dragon, I reconnect and the experience collects fine.