Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i will be away
Started by [E] abzilla

also the skin didnt cut or anything its its like a scape there and like i havent looked at it but i supose it looks like a bruse
Hmm .. Call the ambulance?
jallaf that shit costs like 500 bucks bro lmao i dont have no money atm xD
duns btw the indent went away its not that big anymore its smaller but its like a bruise basicly but it hurts when i just put the blanket on it and stuff like that. this happened yesterday btw and i just kept it elevated all night and rested it. but ill see if my dad will take me to the hospital when he gets home. and when it happened it wasnt hurting when i walked on it after like 5 hrs still didnt hurt but this morning it was stinging when i was walking on it =\ so im keeping as much pressure off it as i can but i have no crutches or a wheel chair so imma just chill out till pops gets home =\.
Hope ya get better, I know its tough deciding on wheter or not going to the ER is worth it becuase of the costs, but it nearly cost me my life about 3 years ago. I was having extreme abdominal pain and figured Id just stick it out becuase I couldnt afford the ER and working without insurance so even a doctor visit was out of the question..Until 1 day I could not even stand up out of bed and for the first time in my life was crying so much that my wife touhgt someone entered the house to try and kill me.. she ended up calling the ambulance and was shipped to a crappy hospital that id never want to visit again, but Had no choise becuase I waited...Turns out My kidneys were shutting down from not enouhg hydration becuase of the Diet pills and protien shakes I was taking when I was working out...Kidneys were in the lasts stages of completly shutting down, another 6-12 hours the doctor said I could of been dead...

Now while your case doesnt seem as extreme, I'd definitly consider the reprecussions of not having it looked at.
i hope you get better soon buddy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Adz,

Based on what you told me, I can positively say nothing is wrong with the bone, except that you may have bruised the bone (for sure the skin). What exactly were you doing? Did you fall down?

Epinephrine, adrenaline, can make you not feel pain for a long time. It'll hurt for an instant, often times people can't remember that instant of pain as their attention was on what just happened. The adrenaline kicks in, screwing with your body (yes, adrenaline is bad for your health but you need it to survive, just like oxygen ) and basically triggers chemicals sent from your nervous system saying everything is fine. Then, the adrenaline is diluted out of your blood system, and you start to feel pain, often times after sleeping (when most body functions shut down for the night). Due to the fact I used all this science-y words, someone's going to say I'm wrong. I'm an athlete and I get some pretty serious shin-splits sometimes (cross country, track and field, badminton) and I've had bruised bones before. I also have tested pain in my psychology class, seeing how I react and how it is written in the books.

Adz, I'd just say go the the hospital for the xray room only. If you have a broken bone, they'll refer you to an immediate doctor to take care of you (it's not broken, I can assure you). If it is fractured (it's not based on what you told me) then they'll also refer you to a doctor immediately. If it is bruised, they'll probably send a nurse in for you and she'll just bandage you. A doctor would be called just to make you a prescription for ibuprofen. This, I have personal experience with. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> So many broken bones, screwed up tendons, fractures, etc... haha. Good luck, Adz, tell me how everything works out.
its abz lmao and my dad said i have no insurance so um ya =\ but we will prolly be going to the hospital when he gets home.
Abz, he's not trolling he's just a joker <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Everybody learns to love him.

In regards to your foot, a two inch indent usually calls for a trip to the hospital. I don't care if it costs money, it will cause permanent problems if it's not looked at!
shin not foot 0.0

edit: like i said i cant really do anything atm i dont have a car here =\ i have to wait for my dad to get off work.