Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i will be away
Started by [E] abzilla

just yesterday i messed up my shin really really bad and i have not yet went to the hospital to see it anything is broke and such. but it hurts to walk and everything so if i dont go to the hospital ill be resting so i wont be on much. dont take away my shop please at /warp abzshop. i have no clue when ill be back on. but i might try to check in and stuff. sorry to everyone =\ but i have to do this. my leg is fked up so bad atm that just the blanket on it hurts. i can walk on it and such it just hurts alot when im sitting there after i walk and stuff. well good luck everyone and ill be back as soon as i can.

- Abzilla

P.S. ill try to stock it but idk if ill be able to get on everyday due to my leg =\ thanks.

Don't worry, I type with my leg too
kid stop trolling.... it hurts just sitting here...and your going to come into my thread and troll...your nice. id like to ask if youd leave this thread thanks.
ah! well il miss you abzilla hope your leg gets better soon!
abzilla wrote:
just yesterday i messed up my shin really really bad and i have not yet went to the hospital to see it anything is broke and such. but it hurts to walk and everything so if i dont go to the hospital ill be resting so i wont be on much. dont take away my shop please at /warp abzshop. i have no clue when ill be back on. but i might try to check in and stuff. sorry to everyone =\ but i have to do this. my leg is fked up so bad atm that just the blanket on it hurts. i can walk on it and such it just hurts alot when im sitting there after i walk and stuff. well good luck everyone and ill be back as soon as i can.

- Abzilla

P.S. ill try to stock it but idk if ill be able to get on everyday due to my leg =\ thanks.

DUDE !! , Hope you be alright <3 .. !!! Keep your leg safe !! .. Try to go to the hospital ASAP !! before something bad happens .. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !
Good news! Your leg is not broken. If it was, you wouldn't be able to walk on it. Bad news. Who will I talk to when you're gone!? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Go to the hospital, get an xray and see if it is a fracture. It may even be a tendon sprain. Shin injuries are usually a tendon sprain/muscle tear that needs to be taken care of by a professional. Get better soon!
I was joking >.> take a joke. But fine.
didnt seem like a joke to me your not the one with a 2+ inch indent in your shin....
abzilla wrote:
didnt seem like a joke to me your not the one with a 2+ inch indent in your shin....

Looks to be a fracture. Go to a doctor NOW! abz. 2 inch indents are never good. Is there any skin damage? What is the coloration of the skin around the indent? What's the color of the skin on the indent? Again, I know this isn't a break (you said you walked on it only with pain). It's most probably a fracture, I'd say. Fractures tend to get worse and worse without treatment, so go to the doctor please.
it was purple around it before but it happened yesterday and the indent has since gotten better theres is still an indent but i get sick looking it at my sister said it looks better than it was but i cant do anything atm about it bc dad has the car atm and hes at work but im going to ask him to go to the hospital when he gets home which is about 4 pm its 9:42 am atm =\