Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Nightfalltown
Started by [E] lostbit

Player wanting to claim: lostbit, in behalf of townville staff

Warp name to land: warp nightfalltown

Screenshot of land: annexed, description follows

nfview - nightfalltown island viewed from townville

tvview - TownVille view from nightfalltown

view - view of nightfalltown

otherview - other view of nightfalltown

residentlist - List of residents of nightfalltown

tpchest - TPrezzle chests

contact - screenshot of ingame mail

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:

Townville is looking to claim a nearby region by the name 'nightfalltown'.

Seems it was formed a while before TownVille and the owner (reeceboi123) is away for a while (3 months +).

The only resident i see active is TPrezzle. I have talked to him already and looking forward to his reply on this thread.

This is very close to the actual TownVille Border and we feel it would be a good addition to our territories. We want to expand, revive and work out this region.

Contacted the owner?

contacted ingame.

Seems reeceboi123 does not have same name in forum, there are several reece. I need some support here.
I'm cool with this, it's my first house on here so the town (including my house, although I ask to keep residency) can be claimed as far as I'm concerned.

The owner, reeceboi123, left in January to "Play runescape for a little bit brb" and has not been seen since.

Poor soul.
For a while now, all land claims are being put on hold because the mods are re-thinking the system because of too many complaints by inactive or temp. banned players.
Poke, they are not longer on hold anymore. They came out with the official rules for land claiming here: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/3051746-officiallandproperty-claiming-rules-forum. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
oh. kewl
nice on the expansion. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
What about the co owner on the sign post?
Natedog85137 wrote:
What about the co owner on the sign post?

Thanks for noticing it.

I mailed RyanTheDon for support, here is the mail copy:

Greetings

Townville is trying to claim nightfalltown for expansion.

The claim thread is this one.

If you still play please contact lostbit or neildotp. We see nightfalltown abandoned and would like to work it out.

Neil and TPrezzle told me the owner, reeceboy123, is away for some months and i can't find his forum name.

Since you are a co-owner any comment from your part will be welcome.

Thanks.

I have NEVER seen that guy at the town ever since I started on Minetown. I doubt he's coming back any time soon.
We will look into this, you will have to wait the required 6 month period before we can give you an outcome on this. please do not bump this thread unless new, pertinent information is being added.