Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Faction channel's in mumble
Started by [E] Coffeey

I feel that you should only be allowed in a certain faction channel in mumble if you are actually in that faction. Also the person who gives that password to someone not in that faction should be penalised.

If anyone can enter a faction channel then why have it password locked at all.

I want to hear people's thoughts on this.

No trolling please
The only people who enter faction channels who are not in said faction, are staff members.
Still....
Nope. Staff have access to all channels for a reason. We are not going to be penalized for doing what we're supposed to.
Well it makes sense if your in a faction channel doing strict staff business or dealing with a situation. Not if your having an ol' chin wag with the other people in the channel.

EDIT: I am speaking about nobody in particular here btw
staff should be the only ones with access to all channels, however, staff are also only supposed to enter faction channels if they are either a member of said faction or if there is a situation that calls their attention to the said channel.

members giving out the password to their own faction channels is dealt with by the faction. we can change the password for you and you may boot them from your faction for breaking violations of your faction, but staff are otherwise not responsible for actions of a faction member unless an issue becomes pressing or urgent.

locking as there really is nothing else to be said about this...