Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mariamaster - ban appeal
Started by [E] mariamaster

Stop lying, You are making it for yourself harder if you ever want to be unbanned.. You don't know what his vault is? Well as you can see his vault is in vaultworld, so you have to remember that. I suggest you just tell us the thruth.

And i want to comment about your answer why you stole from the pumpkin farm:

If it was a public town farm, than you dont take the stems, you only take the pumpkins. Why would you even take the pumpkin stems since they will spawn new pumpkins on the grass near it, meaning you could get more the next day than.

In my eyes, you had enough chances now to explain the situation's, but you didnt, so for me its over to give you a chance of unbanning.
warp ishop is in his vault. it used to be an actual shop.

and as you just said, you took things from his shop. This should have been obvious it wasnt a shop as shops now only use duckshop signs now, no chests...so you took from his chests.

Honestly, with all of this and your previous history, and the fact you haent been able to explain any of your actions in a way that would warrant an unban. I would suggest you make your next post very well thought out to explain all three of the situations you have gotten yourself in, why you did them, what reasoning there is to unban you for your actions, and what you will do to ensure nothing like this ever happens again should you hope to ever be allowed back on the server. This is your last shot, so think long and hard before you finalize your reply.
the truth is that joemaster TOLD ME that his shop was clearing and the stuff needed to go!!!! SO I WAS POOR SO I TOOK SOME BECAUSE I HATE BEING POOR! ( i didn't know it was his vault, i'm not that clever, am i?) so basically JOEMASTER TOLD ME HIS SHOP WAS CLEARING! so if i was you, i would ask HIM how he came to know this vital information! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
If u can get joemaster to speak here ...
This Discussion is over. Next time make sure you have more information before you just take things.

You are banned until further notice, you may post a new ban appeal in 2 months to be considered for an unban.