Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] arceusplayer11's ban appeal
Started by [E] xXx_Arceus_xXx

k ill check it out for you on HE when i get back home in 15 min.

EDIT: Ok, i have checked the HawekEye logs and that cleared things up too.

Landr0, Arceus is telling the thruth that he said to KingMark he is going to make a event for you and if he could copy the ships. I've seen in the logs that u both were discussing about how the event would look like and he came up with the idea of 2 ships. You agreed with that, but you didnt want him to look for someone to copy the ship untill it was done and you didnt want to host any events yet.

Arceus you really shouldn't have done that. As you said you were impatient, but i understand that you wanted to make landr0 happy too.

Because you both were going to make a event, i want to let that happen.

Landr0, if you agree with the following i will unban arceus:

-Both ships that are in the SkyLands will be removed and you will finish the ship you are working on and when that is finished, 2 new ones will be placed in the SkyLands.

-Arceus may not hold any new event's untill the event you both were working on is finished and hold.

-The copyright for this event will belong to Landr0 and it will be noted that Arceusplayer11 helped with the event near that sign.

-Landr0 will take care of getting the ships in SkyLands.

And ofcourse, Arceus, i want you to say sorry to Landr0, because he was sad about that u did do that.

Landr0, if you want to add something to that list, note it in the post and i will see if i can agree with that.

Thats it for now.
okay. i am deeply sorry, landr0. i thought you would like it if i made the event. but now i know for next time to wait for you to give me copyright and get perm from you to host the event. but overall, thx to landr0 for forgiving me, thx to nemenix for unbanning me (well, i assume you are), and thx to both of you for listening to me.

p.s. when will i be unbanned? i want to join in danni's birthday fun!

EDIT: never mind the p.s., i just reread your post, nemenix.
can you contact landr0?
Unban the baddie.

Arceus, don't worry about the event. When things need to be done, I will contact you. Before that, don't do anything involving the ship.
I will unban you once i get home from school. That will be around 17:00 gmt+2.
on a side note...kingmark needs to b e notified not to do WEs for players without payment. the rules for WE are being enforced more now to ensure the server remains as legitimate as possible.