Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] gsl town
Started by Unknown User

Okay, first off, this is -not- me trying to acquire the town. I do not wish to own it by any means.

I was wandering around after warping to the desert (Or was it Mushroomtown....I don't remember) and I stumbled upon a city named GSL Town. It looks as if its been griefed and all of its animals have been let out of their pens.

After wandering around a bit I realized this town is actually very pretty...some of the buildings are far better than I could hope to ever do.

I was hoping perhaps someone who managed/owned this town would see this post, I've looked into the two names on the public board and they haven't been online in quite some time. I also contacted one of the names on the houses but they seemed...unaware of the property. If this town still has anyone living there I would love to merely fix it. I don't wish to claim it..I just think it was a great build and I don't wanna see it in shambles if I ever bump into it again. I can't fix it properly right now because (of course) "You do not have permission for this area"

I don't understand zoning very well when it comes to cities...soo all my little string did was confuse me even more when I tried to see just what this place was or who owned it. It looks like part of it is nicilbarisland and part of it is laddervillage. (if I mispelled nicilbar I appologize.)