Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] No Longer have mobdamage:deny?
Started by [E] HoneydewsFriend

About a week ago honeytown_territ_main lost its mobdamage:deny flag for reasons unknown. I made pe's to get t back but they were canceled with no answer. I need this flag for a lot of public mob traps in the making.

Can I please be told why I cant have it

Or if I can get it Back

Or if i can get it in certain areas

Thanks
Only spawn:deny is allowed now, not damage:deny.
Dam, is there any ways of getting damage:deny
No. It's not allowed anymore because people can easily abuse it for profit via spawners.

Hence now, if you don't want damage done in a region, we will just turn mobs off altogether.
Or simply.

Its either there is MOBS! , or NO MOBS !
Honeydewsfriend, while I used to rely on this flag for my farms, its removal from the TownFarm gave me a poke to start building friendlier mob farms, such as drop towers, and these are likely to make any of your spawner farms more effective anyway.

It's not such a bad thing once you get used to it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
yea...abuse of spawners has caused us to deny the use of this flag. they will not be allowed for anyone unless deemed necessary for very special cases.
Might as well just change to creative if we disallow mob spawning to be honest.
Reggief wrote:
Might as well just change to creative if we disallow mob spawning to be honest.

This is mainly used in large cities to prevent people from dying while taking a midnight stroll.