Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Xbox Live event!
Started by [E] Madster

minecraft360.jpg
If you did not know, Minecraft came out on the xbox today!

I would like to get players to come and join on xbox live! You can purchase the game on the Arcade marketplace. The game is currently 1600 points. (That is $20.00) If you would like to play xbox live this weekend with others, or myself be sure to come back here for the dates of when other players, and myself are online.

If you know what time/date you will be on, feel free to post your gamertag and that time/date for other players to possibly join you in a game.

If anyone would like to add my on xbox live, message me and i will let you know my gamertag. Also, i will update this post with my time and date of playing! Hope to see everyone playing!
Interesting, Let me know how Minebox holds up to Minecraft and i may dust off the ol Xbox Slim and join you.
Yea lol. Me and my friends were playing all night yesterday xD we have everything....
People are buying that? You kidding me?

The Xbox version is like, locked on 1.6 if I remember correctly. And I'm pretty sure worlds on it aren't infinite. The only reason someone should get it on Xbox is if they can't get the PC version.
I NEEED MICROSOFT POINTSSSS
The Xbox Version is based completely around the "fun" factor of MineCraft. It's not like the PC version (for one you don't need a wiki ;D) and wasn't meant to be. I enjoy both (pc more, but Xbox is still fun) plus you can play with 7 friends without someone having to set up a server on the pc. It's just simple and straightforward.

I might be on this weekend~

Add me up on Live

Danny Boy g1
My only problem about minecraft on Xbox is that I feel it's a flagship computer game, like counter strike.

Now they're both on console <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Oh well.
My friend has my controller and I havn't seen it in like 5 months....
Id love to play! Ohten40oz is my XBL tag, im on around 9ish.