Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Places to set up shop, other than the market....
Started by [E] scarletisrouge

Hey guys! Seeing as there is almost no space to set up shop at the Market, what other popular places are there to set up shop?
The only other places really would be towns with their own markets, willing to sell you a lot! What is your IGN? I would be willing to sell you a lot in my town's market when I see you online. You can check it out at /warp frmarket, PM me in game or on the forums if you are interested! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

~revels21
Plenty of Towns will allow you to create shops in the lots there. I am also trying to sell my shop plot, warp CreditCafe if interested
I must confess I am a little biased, but if you type in /warp forward you will end up at Forward City.

Forward has it's own market at /warp forwardmarket that has recently been set up.

We're hoping to get it more connected soon, if you would like to set up a shop there contact Madster or Mortar86!
Well, if anybody want one, I will personally build you a 2-3 floor shop in /warp Divinities reach OR you can take a mall slot in the mall there. Shops are free even if you want a standalone building and I will get you a personal warp to your shop as well! I might be shamelessly biased, but we have some very well designed areas I will personally build an attractive shop building in large enough for anything you need to sell, none of this 5x5 10x10 15x15 garbage, I can get you as much space as you need (:
Shops are free at /warp Namarket (stands for New Adelaide market).

Warp there and make a pe by the lot you want and that should be fine
We have two market stalls and some plots available in Cloud City, just /warp cloudmarket to check them out. Very cheap.

Thanks, Odarus