Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ac3boyrom3o's ban appeal.
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

=============

Username: ac3boyrom3o

When you were banned : (Date) 20/03/2012

Person who banned you: colddev

Reason you were banned: Stealing from chests.

=============

Hello, I already posted a ban appeal like more than a month ago. The ban committee told me to come back in a month or so. I again apologise for the thing that lead to banning me and would appreciate it if you could accept me back into Minetown. Please do not prejudge me.

Edit: here is the old ban appeal -
How has your time away from the server changed your behavior? It obviously didn't improve any patients.
I am sorry about my impatience, but I really do want to come back to minetown. I had lots of nice memories here and know nice people here. I tried other servers but they can't compare to this. Please unban me. I really am sorry for the reason that lead to banning me as I stated and I already apologised to colddev for it. If you could at least put me on a trial. I will prove to you and our community that I am worth in our community. I promise this was the last time you see me doing something against the rules. Please consider accepting me back.

EDIT: I though about what happened and I really feel stupid now. As I told colddev already, I will work hard to give back what was lost. I have nothing else to say but to hope you'll consider my apologies.
Since its near 2 months after you were banned i am giving you a last chance, because i know you are helpfull to everyone from months ago. I will give you a 2 week trial where we will inspect you randomly. If you get banned for breaking the rules that will result in a perma ban. Also you will have to refund what you have stolen. For your own good, read the rules again.

Welcome back Ace.
Thank you so much! I will refund all items and will prove to be worth in our community. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>