Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What style of town would you guys like to see?
Started by Unknown User

Hi guys

Recently I have been thinking of building my own town from scratch and selling/giving away my current town which I sorta inherited

Nothing is decided yet and even if I do decide to sell it or something it will be a while before I start doing something about it due to other projects

Anyway

I was wondering what style i should make my town follow

Operation styles....

Custom

A free build, basically land is flattened and you buy a plot to build on

Pre built

The land doesn't need to be flattened, I will build all houses and I will sell them

Benefits of these methods

Custom

More freedom in building

Possabley a bit cheaper for me

Pre built

All houses look good, no ugly ones or odd ones out

No need for land to be flattend cos I will build onto the terrain

And disadvantages...

Custom

Looks messy, no common theme and ugly houses will be built

Needs land clearing

Pre built

Means limited freedom with editing your house, all editing would be approved by me first then built

So those are the two methods...

Now styles

If you think I should use Pre built method which theme should I use to build around

Roman

Medieval

Modern

Egyptian

Dawfen

Sky town

Under water

Basically

Vote on the poll for what you think

(multiple choice)

If you have another ideas for themes or a suggestion post below!

Thanks for the input guys

Thinkin of building this around your mansion? I noticed you had tons of space there! Also if you were talking about Savage I would definatly be interested in buying that!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I wasnt planning any locations or what I was gonna do with savage

I might sell it

Might keep it...

I dunno
You've not even spelt Medieval or Dwarfen right ):<

Makes me want to put you in the gimp cage for the rest of your life.
DanniDorrito wrote:

Makes me want to put you in the gimp cage for the rest of your life.

Been there, done that.
Underwater, Egyptian or Roman would be cool! Combine Underwater and Roman and make atlantis, that'd be BEAST!
So I am the only one who votes dwarven. I see how it is. -.-
Roman, and pre-built, custom is for whiney kids who want to build wooden cube homes.

But other than that, there really aren't any impressive roman towns (none?) laying around. Something massively epic with gladatorium's and grand halls etc. all the glory of roman architecture sounds like a winner to me, or build it on top of the ocean to be an atlantis kind of floating port thing (see fyreuk elven port video) People are already doing modern cities (me, haha!) and Atlanta is a pretty huge, but undeveloped project for underwater builds. I think Sayomie has an egyptian thing going on, and only build a skytown if it looks nothing like the other flying garbage dumps around (no 1 layer dirt platforms called skycities omfg) Dwarven hasn't really been established well anywhere but there are several medeival areas like /warp holyland etc. Lotsa castles chillin about. I vote a pre-built roman city! And make it good!
Roman city would be sweet, or a good medieval one. Valor will be working on a new epic Roman-themed capital city, maybe you can build it nearby to us.
I wanna see a town that's appear in skyworld...

no much people able to living at skyworld