Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned: Stealing from dimbulb's vault??
Started by [E] tomosp1992

Username: Tomosp1992

When you were banned : 03/05/12

Person who banned you: isoccerplayer

Reason you were banned: stealing from dimbulb's vault.

I don't know when this happened, I have been working away on the other side of the country for the last week, I woke up on friday and tried to log on for the first time since friday before and I was banned, my brother swears blind that it was not him, I don't think my account has been hacked, the only possible explenation is that my brother did it and he is lying to me, please unban me, I would be happy to refund dimbulb anything that was taken, or the value of. regards, tomosp1992
looking into details. will get back to you as soon as possible
any news??
I understand I am responsible for the actions of anybody that uses my account, and rest assured that I will not be allowing my brother to use my minecraft account again whether on minetown server or not, could someone please tell me what is happening, I miss playing on this server, regards, tomosp1992.
working on it...sorry for the delay. account hack investigation takes a bit longer...and also i need to speak with isoccer, whom is away at the moment.
after speaking with the people involved, i have come to understand that the theft occured while you were actively doing a trade with dim in his vault. immediately after the trade you went through his chests and took the stuff then teleported away.

that is not the way a hacked account would behave. Therefor it is either you or your brother that was behind the incedent. I will scan your inventory, vault and /home for the items. if they are in one of those places i will consider unbanning you after a lengthy temp ban. items involved were several silk touch items plus a few other things.