Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lets make a Hunger games server!! [FIRST POST]
Started by [E] Spoogs

Hello im an relatively new member of mine town and i would like to propose an idea that we should make a server dedicated to the hunger games i belive it would be a fun creative project us MineTowners could do...
This is an awesome idea! But they will not run a whole seperate server just to host the Hunger games. I do know that there is a little Hunger Games arena coming soon on the new server though. That project is being leaded by GRIFFF who i was helping the other day. But yes, we already have Hunger games events. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yea this idea is awesome but, as madster said, I don't think they will run a seperate server. On the other hand, we do have an event world, if you make a prototype and get a helper/mod/mod+ to check it out they might move it to event world.
you do know that there are already multiple Hunger Game servers online..... mabe more of an arena or something.. but not a full server..... a large multi biome arena would be awesome to host though ^o^
The big youtube hunger games orgy was fun, but very unfair. I was rooting for slyfoxhound naturally.

I reckon we should do something /small/ like that, with the pre-made map. Use whatever is hosting the old world we can wreck with tnt.

Not permanently though, only for planned hunger games events. But if GRIFFF is making an arena we should use that.
And just wanted to add as the Event world coming to a new reborn we will be adding a plugin that will make it "Fair" and "EPIC"