Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reload a new world in Nether
Started by [E] edcorbett123

(THIS IS ALL IN MY OPINION, IM NOT SURE IF EVERYONE WILL AGREE IT JUST A POINT)

a lot of the Nether rack bases and everything else in the nether is used up and you can barely find any glow stone at times.

My idea is to reload a bran new Nether world. I understand some people may disagree because of nether wart farms and

bases that would get whipped, but we could give people a 2-4 week warning in advance to collect there nether wart and

collect the things in there chests. since this is only my opinion and maybe everyone else maybe will disagree

so my other idea is to have a vote who wants a new nether world and who don't, like we have done before with classes and

such.

Despite what many believe, the majority of the nether is unexplored (I've been told this by staff members). It takes time, but if you keep walking you WILL find mostly untouched areas. I've done this and collected stacks of glowstone in a half hour!

Good luck!
Staff have already said many times that they WILL NOT reset the nether. And there is no reason for them to. If you are using the portal at spawn, or one in a populated area, of course you arent going to find anything. Make a portal out at the edge of the map. You'll come out in or very near an untouched area of the nether full of resources.
This has been brought up many times before. Staff has announced many times thats it's not getting reset. There is hundreds of blocks out there that have not been explored. If you want things that are naturally found in the nether, take some time to go out there. Or make a portal approved by staff somewhere out in the middle of no where, where its unpopulated. But the nether will NOT be reset. I bet you more then 70% of the nether has been unexplored. Last time i was there, i got like 6 blaze spawners from the nether in unexplored areas, but left the netherbrick bases. Just go out and explore some more.
Nope, not gonna be reset. Go explore and don't just walk straight out from spawn.
Many requests for this... The nether is endless so it will never run out of materials <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I'm pretty sure it's not endless...

It's pretty big though. I called for it to be reset at one point but the staff weren't having any of it. You can find stuff if you travel diagonally though. It's just a bit of a trek.
I was exploring the furthest reaches of our new world map and believe it or not, stumbled upon a nether portal.

I don't know how it got there as the chunks were virgin.

Anyway, I hopped into the portal and found pristine Nether.

Glowstone and blaze spawners a plenty!

I'd recommend moving far away and making your own portal - you'd be surprised at how unexplored the nether actually is.

Good luck!
I spend a lot of time deep in the neather.....creating scarcity as I go. I imagine it is as large as the main world, large areas have virgin glowstone. Most go straight of the fortresses. Much easier to turn around a quick buck on spawners.
All good points, but what about The End? hahaha,