Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gatschet Ban Appeal
Started by [E] gatschet

Username: gatschet

When you were banned : Jan 27 2012

Person who banned you: Iamthelag.

Reason you were banned: Disrespecting iamthelag.

I was banned a few months back for disrespecting iamthelag. As previously agreed, I'd get another chance if I apologized. I sent my apology to him personally and never heard back. I've been on this server for over a year and am a donator, I'm just asking for 1 chance. I messed up, I get it. I've seen new guys, that havn't been here 3 months, and havn't donated get more chances. I just don't want to see all of my buildings I've spent a year working on go to waste.
Just want to let your current ban was from sayomie. Of course, it had to do with me anyway, but instead of sayomie or myself we have a ban committee now.

I didn't respond to your private message because I have nothing to say to you. You and I are just binary bits to each other and for some reason, you took your dislike for my bits out on me in global chat.

Your hate and disrespect came from me being new to Minetown, in comparison to you. I may have not been on this server in 2011 but trust me I wasted just as much time with a worthless game that means NOTHING in real life as the rest of you. All of us have more in common than you might think.

Personally I don't have a problem with you but as we keep getting new staff as we grow more popular (sweet, sweet server cluster!!) I'm not sure your old-timer, noob-hating attitude is an asset. Will players from 2011 decide to ignore requests from new staff, and only work with the oldest Minetown staff? How inefficient would that be if we were top 5 on Minestatus, with 300+ online at any given time, and a portion of our player-base intentionally closed petitions because no one from "back in the day" was online, but instead only staff, so they waited for the old staff to come on and barrage them with petitions and private messages. Answer: Very inefficient.

Is Sawine supposed to do all the work?

If your attitude has changed, I'd give you a second chance. But this is not my choice. Good luck
It has changed, I'm not a bad guy. I've literally never had a problem with anyone on the server until it came to you. Even then it wasnt personal. It was the fact that I got a reaction which showed immaturity. You won't regret letting me back.
gatschet wrote:
You won't regret letting me back.

Cheers, I hope the ban committee rules in our favor

\m/
Just like to add you mentioned comments to me before I became staff. Good luck to you though you seem changed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thanks for the support, guys.
Not trying to bump this, sorry, but how long does the appeal process take now?
You have been awarded a second chance and are now unbanned. Remember to respect all members and staff a like, regardless of personal opinions.