Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tricking players into griefing?
Started by [E] Idellechi

IGN: pokemonGardevoir

Who Banned: DanniDorrito

Time Banned: 12:13 PM Est

Reason: "Tricking" players into griefing.

At my shop i have a Free Cactus farm feature. I thought it was pretty obvious that you dont take the whole cacti, just the top part so it regrows. Someone took all of the cacti, so i put in a grief pe and now IM banned for it.
Originally the player who took the cactus I banned but after seeing you had a sign saying 'FREE CACTUS' I thought you were extremely bad for even thinking about reporting!

You stated free cactus with no rules of amount so you cannot report a player 'griefing' when they take the cactus.

Also would like to mention you need to cut out the lawyer roleplaying you are doing. For example the post urging staff to take action regarding a player (Or your client as you put it) claiming land its not on, please do not use that sort of stuff on us as the internet is so much different to the real world. You need to remember the rules of the real world and the rules of the internet can be completely different.

Please consider this a strong warning for confusing and trying to get other players banned, you need to think very carefully before you do these sorts of things. I will unban you later tonight.
I wasnt trying to get them banned, i wanted to know WHO did it. :c

Most of the time i want to know who when i put in these kinds of pes. i dont like seeing everyone be banned.

And wild said itd be cool if i helped him like that.

Why do you all think im bad? Do you really want me gone? :c

If you hate me ill leave, you dont have to ban me for the smallthings. if you want me gone just say so :'C

I know im a lot of trouble. if you all hate me thats ok. everyone hates me. i get used to it.
Well, there are certainly is a lot of kick spam in the ban log from April 17th. But there is this:
Ban Log wrote:
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'pokemongardevoir': Tempbanned for tricking players into griefing a cactus farm. Make an appeal

You could have had a region made that prevented the bottom cactus from being broken. We'll see what the Ban Committee has to say.
Thats possible? I thought regions went from sky to bedrock.

When I asked for the region that allowed players to cut the cacti i took on the risk that my shop would be open to grief because of that region. im so confused.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
I wasnt trying to get them banned, i wanted to know WHO did it. :c

Most of the time i want to know who when i put in these kinds of pes. i dont like seeing everyone be banned.

And wild said itd be cool if i helped him like that.

Why do you all think im bad? Do you really want me gone? :c

If you hate me ill leave, you dont have to ban me for the smallthings. if you want me gone just say so :'C

I know im a lot of trouble. if you all hate me thats ok. everyone hates me. i get used to it.

Pokemon, you know all pe's with 'Someones griefed my cactus farm' will result in a ban, its the rules we need to be strict on. You didnt state it was free cactus and you just wanted to know who did it. You really need to think carefully before making a griefing pe in future as you will cause problems like this and get players into trouble for doing what your sign says.

You really need to stop with the sob story 'everyone hates me, im being picked on'. No-one hates you, you are treated exactly like every other player. You just cause problems and they get sorted out.

You need to grow up and act more mature about this, we can't keep acting like your baby sitters and patting you on the back every time a problem comes up. We are there to help sort problems and fix them but we are not doing it to pick on you or because we hate you so please stop going over the top. You've caused a big problem, staff have tempbanned you as a warning to stop it. Now look on this as an improvement for yourself and try to better yourself from it.

Also... messaging me saying 'Why do you hate me' is not going to help, I have added an extra hour onto your temp ban because you know you are just being silly now. You are not being picked on, just being dealt with for causing problems. Messaging me this sort of stuff does not help you in the slightest, you need to start acting more mature. You may still be a child but staff really cant be there to baby sit you. Take time off of the computer to calm yourself down and think about what has been said. You will be unbanned later tonight.
im sorry
Im feeling calmer now, if you'd like to talk more before unbanning me im ready. It's gettting a bit late, and I'd like to be online for a few seconds to put signs up instructing proper use of the cactus farm.
Bump, still banned, :C
It shows you as unbanned, message me if you are still.