Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event suggestion (for mt staff)
Started by Unknown User

Hi guys

I think I can class this idea as an event

So I was thinking, It would be nice to have one day sometime where you could see how much progress you have made in the year

So I thought we could save the server file on January 1st then keep it

Then next year save another January 1st then on jan 2nd re install the file from last year only for the day

All warps and stuff work but the land is still the same

It is a good way to see what has changed

So it would go

Save world, one year, save world, one day, reinstall last year save, one day re install current save, next year same agian

See what I mean?

Just a suggestion, probely not possable but maybe something like that...

How about YOU make this 'event'.
I don't think people would be happy about not being able to wok on there towns and such for a day lol

Apart from that it is an interesting idea
Thats not an event as such and a lot can happen in a year, not a whole group of people stay for that long. Just take screenshots yourself and save them? Thats what I do and look back on what I have built <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

This would also not be any use for players who haven't been on a year? You should be thinking of things to benefit the whole community and not just a selected few x
Palonti wrote:

Its funny because you clearly didn't read the Opening Post...

I wonder do you ever now?
Lol sorry guys

I guess it is only one day

And it doesn't have to be a year but I guess any less would mean it pointless...

Meh, just a random, unthought about idea from BARNEY626.....again......
Coffeey wrote:
Palonti wrote:

Its funny because you clearly didn't read the Opening Post...

I wonder do you ever now?

Yeah, I did.

ANYTHING BE POSSIBLE IN MINECRAFT.
If you wanna see an old screenshot for you, here is one. This was way back when.
Wow

Long time...

Sawine still had his vocal cords and could speak <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>