Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skin Request Thread
Started by [E] Cryston

Take your damn abomination lion!
I see that Draednar has posted a bunch of skins for people, which is great, but I see that they may be on the lacking side as far as quality. I will see about trying to improve some of these skins while i still work on the transformer project.

@draednar maybe sometime we should skype so i can show you some better techniques. One big thing that will help you improve is use the custom color picker instead of the default colors, and try to think about the fact that most of the color areas are not flat like i see in most of your work. If you want to make it easy on you use something other than the skinedit that has a color sampler and sample colors from what you are trying to make (I don't do this but so often because I do al custom selected colors but it's an alternative, I should probably take my own advice here as it would speed up some of my skins).
Yeah, I know they aren't the best skins around, but I try. We can skype sometime sure, gimme your account and I'll add you. That'd be cool. Just trying to help lighten the flow of skins you need to make.
Heres RandomFoe's TNT Tuxedo
Gore slatterd zombie ??? Please????????????
Helge, go look on the skindex for that. There are bound to be dozens of zombies. Yours is already bloody enough, dontcha think?
who is 'the master'. Cryston is 100x better than me, but I can try.
I want a clifford the big red dog skin.
I'm planning on moving back into custom skins and I will do the transformers only if people chose one that they want. Because in my time away from this forum the thread has sprouted wonderfully, I request that anyone who has a pending skin request them again so that i am not looking through the last 4 pages.

NEW REQUEST

people when you choose a person or thing that you would like me to skin please attach an image. While in the past i have been finding them myself, It actually takes a decent amount of time and adding an image means that i can do the skin that much faster.

I would like some compensation for my work but unfortunately these will have to be case by case as skin difficulty is a major component of the amount i would charge. I still welcome support from draednar and if he skins please pay him for his time. as far as skins that i do that drae has done before I will only charge the difference between what drae deserves and the improved version.
when ur up to it u can redo my lion abomination thing if u want.

here you could possibly make this look more like a lion. or start from scratch ur choice