Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refund request for missing items from the switch
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

After the switch I found that I had inventory that was not mine and mine was gone. I also spawned in a different house. We swapped back some inventory, however I did not get some items back (and received some that was not mine but of limited value).

Missing items

Tools:

1 Enchanted Diamond Sword (level 49, looting III and some other enchant but forgot which)

1 Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe (level 50, Unbreak III and Eff V)

1 Enchanted Diamond shovel (level 36, unbreak III I think)

Armor:

1 Diamond helm (lvl 48ish Respiration III and Protection III, i think)

1 Iron Chestplate (lvl 46ish with at least Fire Protection III)

1 Iron or diamond leggings (lvl 46 ish Fire Protection III )

1 diamond boots (lvl 50, forgot which enchantments but had two)

Other:

1 pig spawner

None of the tool or armor were new.

This was all too much to put into a PE.

Thanks

~ CyberDrifter
It seems quite odd that someone would keep stuff valuable stuff in their inventory!
I was wearing or using the items
You would be like the only one i seen for this, I got all my stuff from it
You could ask the person with whom some of my inventory was switched, I don't feel free to give out the name in public forum. He did give me a deal of stuff that was NOT mine but also gave me back the 25 diamonds I had in my inventory.
It was me. I have a feeling the inventory switches aren't one for one... it seems they are completely random and have no "order" to them. You may have gotten sawine's inventory from me for all we know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Matt,

Thanks for your comment. I did not want to mention you name in an open forum without your permission and unless I am mistaken you did not get all of your back as it was not in the inventory which I had. Thanks by the way for being honest and even giving me the diamonds back. Had I not spawned in a house with a door locked by you I would not even had known who's stuff I had in my inventory.

~cyberdrifter
Well thank you for being honest and letting me know you had my inventory!
Bump

It has been over a week since I opened this thread.
Refunded. Locked.