Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Joseon Town Protection
Started by [E] Derreck2746

I've been having trouble making a PE for land protection due to the short space , so i haven't really been able to explain without it automatically being rejected.

I currently own a town with a couple of residents named Joseon which i would like to be protected , it is not a "boxed shaped" town though (walling wise) , from a birds eye view the wall placement basically looks like a retarded oval xD.

Due to this i can't just give cords on each side of the towns for protection , but i did make markers outside of the town from the starting cords to the end cords that are required to make a region

First marker : X6596 Z 6977

Second marker: X 9681 Z 7207

And the players that need permission to the town atm are ,

- Corbynozone

- Iamhomelesss

- Soressa2012

- WhatItDo

- Xx_Ethii9_xX

- Lucasgreen

- Sammy7572

- 112killer10

- Cytocraft

& Me ofc xD -Derreck096

If there are any errors in this request please let me know, tyvm ~
P.S.

_XxHazelxX_ & WhatItDo currently have protected areas in the town , but i have permission from them to have their protection temporarily removed so the town can be protected without overlapping .

X6705 Z 7047 (The cobble stone made shop with a gate)

X6693 Z 7113 (The large stone brick house with the trees in front of it)
Firstly, if you make your town an MCtowns region, you can manually give out the necessary protections and set your own regions. Madster made a great guide which you can find HERE

Secondly, if it is an oval shape, it should be fine to just mark a rectangle around that shape for them to protect, kind of like this:

Measure-14-1.gif

Thanks google.
Alright thanks ~ i'll get to that that , was just hoping i wouldn't have to make any entire rectangle around the town XD but i guess it's more organized -grabs shovel-
You won't have to make a rectangle, just mark out the corners of the rectangle <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I love how i didn't see this until i was halfway done with the triangle <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object> LOL

That's what i did though ~ , and it got rejected.
Hmmm, you have buildings there right? If it has been rejected there will be a reason.

To find out, type /pe list closed - this will list your closed PEs. Then find the number of the relevant PE and type /pe view ****

It will show you the notes on your closed PE, a reason should have been provided.