Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] killed helping someone wont give my stuff back
Started by [E] Wingbat25

i was killed by a skellie while makeing a sign for dylanbrianross1 i droped 2 stack dia... he refuses to give them back... i dont think that is right... it wasnt pvp it was pve i asked xcoaster he said he had to check something
You were not making a sign just for me. It was for the public. Also Xcoaster said I could keep them. I am sorry it has to be this way but I am quite poor and needed diamonds...

OjvSn.png
whell i think thats wrong if you are poor you could vote every day and get daily loot... not be a jerk about it
Hm that's unfortunate.. IMHO Dylan, you should give the diamonds back. Msg me in game wing and I'll refund you.
Dylan, not cool. just, no. You should give them at least a minute or two to tp back or reclaim.
Wow, you got killed by someone so u want your stuff back...That probly wont happen.
Yah I would give them back just to be nice... maybe later on when you need help he will hel you.......All i know is WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.
Also just cause your poor doesn't mean taking from the rich is okay
Wow...r u serious...that is so rude. Well I guess everyone will know what kinda person you are to play with. Wingbat my advice would be not to help him anymore.
kutha wrote:
Wow, you got killed by someone so u want your stuff back...That probly wont happen.

Dude. read the post. They were killed by a SKELETON