Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] killed helping someone wont give my stuff back
Started by [E] Wingbat25

DylanBryanRoss wrote:
You were not making a sign just for me. It was for the public. Also Xcoaster said I could keep them. I am sorry it has to be this way but I am quite poor and needed diamonds...

OjvSn.png

You resourceful little git, you.

There's nothing in the rules saying you have to give his stuff back. If he dies, you can keep it (you didn't kill him so it's ok.) Although, it's rude and childish not to give them back - I'd do it just because it's good manners.

But then, nobody can stop you. I'll let your conscience decide.

Finders keepers may be the tempting option but it's the first step towards a life of sin..
This is wrong
Mmmm?
How the guy wont give him back his stuff.... its just wrong. I know he doesn't have to, but its a douche move not to.
Agreed. In the rules, it's fine. He can keep the stuff, continue with his life and pretend it never happened.

People will probably never want to go near him again.. but that's beside the point.

GIVE THEM BACK DYLAN. IT'S THE MORAL THING TO DO. BE A GOOD COOKIE.
Dylan, give him his stuff back, and take maybe a small finders fee... Dont take everything... That just not cool
'Prezz wrote:
Finders keepers may be the tempting option but it's the first step towards a life of sin..

Prez.... why are you stealing my mom's lines? ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":?">:?</object>/
Pokemon is there a type of post you wont kudos xD Just wondering <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Just going over what I stated, I said there is no rule against it, not that it is morally correct.
Since downvote was removed, if there is a post I do not like I kudos every post on the thread I agree with to make the downvote-deserved posts have less kudos in comparison.