Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ip error??
Started by [E] destroyer1239

ok well i have looked into it and it turns out NOT to be a virus in my computer but something wrong with me just going into minetown. I have tested other server to be sure and they seemed to have worked with no lags or errors so it means this error only comes up in minetown
One of my friends also had this happen to him, I don't know if he has tried anything to fix it or not but I will direct him to this thread in hopes you all can find a solution.
ok well thank u and ask him if he only has problems on this servers and not others cause i was able to access my friends server and other servers as well. but i can;t find the problem for this.
It seems the problem is not a virus, but really this strainge spamhaus. I have learnd, that i have a dynamic ip adress, so i came on in Minetown with some id, with another not. Now I try so often to log in new to the internet until i come on. i hope i have the problem not more so often, but it is a solution.
so u r saying that u try to log in on different computers like 1 at ur house another at like say ur cousins house?? if so well taht sucks for me cause i use my pc on this and it is the only thing that has a high enough 3d graphics card for minecraft
no, i to connect to the internet at the same computer several times and try if the error come again, if i login to minetown. (Sometimes i need 3-4 trys) But that works only if you have a dynamic ip adress. connect to the internet several times and look here http://www.myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/ if the number is another.
Has anyone found anything i have not found anything wrong with my computer or ip address and it has been a week now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> i really want to get back onto minetown
Wow it has been 1 week so far and i still cant get onto the server i have litterally tried everything i possibly could and still i am at a stand still my dad does not even know what to do and he is an expert at computers ( unless he is lieing to me and just wants me to help him with landscaping work in our backyard lol) but he has no clue and neither do i. So if anyone please can someone help me. i know yeild has been trying to help me out so much well at least i think he is and thank u yeild if u r.