Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ip error??
Started by [E] destroyer1239

hey i need mod help for this or just a answer well today i tried to get onto the minetown server and it is now telling me

"Your ip address is flagged as unsafe by "

Does this mean that i have spammed in the server? if so i do not recall any thing of me spamming at all?? If i did can a mod show me what i did to spam cause this could mean my sister logged on in here and spamed out and i am sorry if she did. So if i can get help thanks.
Can someone help me out with this???
Be patient, I'm sure a staff member will look into it
do a thourgh sweep of your computer for virus's, trojan horses's and such. you may be infected and not even know it, which caused your ip to be put on a blacklist.
Truerurouni wrote:
do a thourgh sweep of your computer for virus's, trojan horses's and such. you may be infected and not even know it, which caused your ip to be put on a blacklist.

This is correct. I did a search for the IP you use to connect to the forums and it is blacklisted for spreading viruses and Trojans and the like.
Damn, it looks like my hotels free wifi is unsafe for the server, looks like ill be doing some art on this netbook instead D:
dang so does this mean that i may have a virus in my server ip? so should i try to check? is i do have a virus i will tell my dad since he is good with computers and crap he can help me
Yes, tell your dad.

Viruses get into your system very sneakily so if he's good with computers he'll understand. A simple program like AVG or Norton should fix it unless it's a deep-rooted problem, which is unlikely but pretty serious.
At the moment I have the same problem. Yesterday I thought I have soved the problem because I came in Minetown again. It seems the problem is here http://www.spamhaus.org. Don´t know why they block me, I don´t spam. But there you have to delete your IP adress from the list of these page like this http://www.webhoster.info/Artikel/IP-Adresse-von-Blackliste-entfernen-spamhausorg_15 (sry I´m from germany, but the pictures explain enough I think) Yesterday I came not to the last step, but I came Minetown again. Today not again. But the last step from spamhous.org functioned. The verify mail isn´t there until jet, so I don´t know if it functioned. I make a viren scan, too. I hope I can play again soon.q.q
Prezz we have norton but i am still unsure on how to use it so when my dad gets home i will tell him about the situation in which i may have a virus in the system. Also just wondering if a mod were to ban my ip address from minetown then re type it back into minetown so it would say i am unbanned would that help fix the problem or do i have to do the diagnosis scan that is always on tv where u allow it to check ur computer and it detects viruses and gets rid of them? if so then con someone tell me the website for that so i can do it for free and fast as i work on bio report that i am working on as i am on minetown fourm lmao.